HACKERS using the KNIFE/EXPLOSIVE hack on Wake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HACKERS using the KNIFE/EXPLOSIVE hack on Wake

Yes you can build a system NOW for $2000-$3000 but this was in November of last year when the 8800GTX FIRST came out. I paid $750 for mine. I can get one now for like $475. You gotta PAY to PLAY early. The good thing is that I can afford to be an early adopter.

I will be upgrading to the Quad Core CPU, 4 GB of RAM, Windows Vista, and will add a second 8800GTX (SLI MODE) when Crysis drops.

I am currently building a system like my current rig for my 7 year old son. He has been playing on the P4 3.4 Ghz system with 2GB RAM and the 7800GTX SLI. He is getting quite good at BF2. He complains that mine looks so much better than his.

Kids

Comment

my hero, can I have your life?

and why do you keep calling us kids, do you think everyone except you that posts here is 12?

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
        do you think everyone except you that posts here is 12?
        Let's say for justice's sake that some users are likely to put anybody under this impression.

Comment

You seem very IGNORANT SyDUS

I was talking about my SON...who IS A KID...

Glad I could be your 666th post.

Retard!

Comment

Well I don't think it has anything to do with the server because I use to play on RTR pretty much all the time. Never had any problems like that either. The only funny thing I have seen on RTR was on there karky map. Basically what happened is that I know all the veteran RTR guys from the beginning and saw one of them playing. From past experiences, he was not the most skilled player. That night he was owning everyone, including me, in a way that made my eye brow raise and my other eye twitch. I didn't really care about it but after seeing that video and people saying PB isn't streaming then it only adds to the possibility...

Other than the insane sniper shots, we collided into each other around a corner. He was a sniper holding his pistol out at my face vs my L85. He took me out before I had 2 shots in him on auto. Then he continued around the corner and killed the other two guys standing there. Kinda thought it was funny but weird too. Oh well...

Originally posted by Sanjurjo View Post
            mm... a place not to play, for shure...
            i dunno if the server i played was this one, but was on Wake... the commander used the vehicle drop cheat... Our! commander... dumping car after car, after car into the airfield... was so dumb... our own commander against us... i have screenies of it... for shure some of the stupidiest cheats i've ever seen...
            Dude, the commander hack you are referring to has nothing to do with your commander at all. It is someone else who has the ability to keep calling down the vehicle or supply cr8s. Look for someone standing still looking at the sky and you'll find your hacker or someone who is just watching all the cars fall down too..

Comment

Originally posted by BigHAZE View Post
              You seem very IGNORANT SyDUS

I was talking about my SON...who IS A KID...

Glad I could be your 666th post.

Retard!
              AdamShannon..you are an idiot. It is not a server side "MOD" you clown...so STFU.

I have played on that server many times and have seen the commander hack a few times. I am NOT badmouthing the server...like you seem to be. I was commenting on the HACKERS.

Now..to address the other idiot comments.

I MODIFIED my localization file 2 years ago to my liking...that is NOT the problem. I use "RAMBO KNIFE" instead of knife.

I am NOT a horrible sniper..it is my NUMBER one kit and I will smoke your *** if I see you on the battlefield. I had FRAPS running...I was typing like mad to notify the admins about the hackers, and I hit the idiot on the beach 5 times. Two gave off "smoke" which is indicative of lag, and two were DIRECT HITS that I got "CONFIRMATION" hits on. The dude should have died.

Those were NOT missles coming from the IGLA, so I suggest you look again. The dude was prone and firing MULTIPLE rockets. Each kill his "rocket" made, registered as a knife kill.

You guys are a riot.

For the dude that commented about "nice graphics"..thanks.

I am running 1920x1200 on a 24" Samsung 244T with an Nvidia 8800GTX, 2GB RAM, Pentium Dual Core E6400 running at 3Ghz, and using a Sound Blaster Fatal1ty soundcard. My motherboard is the eVga Nvidia 680i chipset.

Yes..it is quite sweet. When you get to be 39 and make good $$..you can build yourself a nice $5000 system.
              and I am the ingnorant one? you proved both of my points in this post, and called me a retard to boot, oh and that guy you called an idiot/clown and stfu because he thought it was a server side mod. when you get to be 39 and make good $$ :laugh: :laugh:, like i said can i have your life, how do you know the people here are brokea$s 15 year olds hmm.

Comment

8==============D

Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post

8======================================D

Nuff said.
                  ?????

Comment

nuff said

Comment

IE8 is better

Comment

Yes you can build a system NOW for $2000-$3000 but this was in November of last year when the 8800GTX FIRST came out. I paid $750 for mine. I can get one now for like $475. You gotta PAY to PLAY early. The good thing is that I can afford to be an early adopter.

I will be upgrading to the Quad Core CPU, 4 GB of RAM, Windows Vista, and will add a second 8800GTX (SLI MODE) when Crysis drops.

I am currently building a system like my current rig for my 7 year old son. He has been playing on the P4 3.4 Ghz system with 2GB RAM and the 7800GTX SLI. He is getting quite good at BF2. He complains that mine looks so much better than his.

Kids
                        Don't get him a mic until he's atleast 14. Okey

Comment

Originally posted by Xodus View Post
                          Don't get him a mic until he's atleast 14. Okey
                          I got my mic when I was 12 and got invited into an 18+ clan when I gamed with a squad of them while we used VoIP. Dont you think 7 is abit young to be playing Bf2?

Comment

Working...
                          X