2v2 [And1] 8thWondeR & 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2v2 [And1] 8thWondeR & 50

No, it is finding out that the biggest chopper whore ever cheats.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
      http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/m...ch;_accCheck=1

sloi. what did I tell you

could easily be fake since Madonna sent it to me over xfire but I doubt it, he really is banned from TWL
      Yea, how about that.

Comment

good shots, the one around the tree was impressive

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
          Is this the online equivalent of finding out your best friend was gay all this time?
          ROFL'es.

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic22b View Post
            good shots, the one around the tree was impressive
            yoyo I was just playing with you in CLU, I hate your ping, ur so much harder to hit then everyone else lol

StratFrmDTopOfMaDome is the name I used

Comment

So we haven't gotten any requests for scrims - anybody want to 2v2 us?

Comment

i will 1 on 2 hit me on xfire oldschooldOnk

Comment

lol^
                  after reading all this it made me start to think how bf2 isn't the same anymore the way it used to be.
                  And i mean the good old days when people would go to MIA server and just have loads of fun pubbing on Dalian plant and also when sometimes i hosted like 4v4's on Dalian plant *** well....<loads of fun. But now everything has to be all serious doesn't it?
                  For all you saying dL is a bunch of hackers, the only people that hacked was trigger and i let him into the clan cause he was a cool guy and all, and yes he did change but then pink started to hack which did kinda disapoint me but i didn't really care much. I knew pink would stop as he said he would and he would also do anything to take it back. I mean pink loves playing bf2 a lot, he only hacked cause he wanted to try it for like 1 day and said he would stop. I don't understand why you guys cant lay off pink just because he hacked for like 1 day and swore to everyone that he would stop and never do it again as it was a mistake -.-
                  Sure you can hack as much as you want, i don't really care anymore because there are tons of hackers in the game now that aren't getting caught ( and i mean the GOOD hacks). People hacking doesn't bother me much at all. If your a bro of mine and we are cool together like me and pink i will still love you no matter what and if you change your ways it's even better love :S
                  So ye dL has 2 ex hackers but so what, i know for a fact that no one else in dL hacks so lay off em. If you have a problem with this^ lay it on yourself.

ALSO, i made this clan for a reason, this clan was made to get all the old-school peeps together, i did this because bf2 was dying and i wanted to spice it up a bit by gathering all the Legendz together. And here we are diVine Legendz. [ STILL LOOKING hOt ] Its to have fun not accuse people of hacking or getting mad at each other for really stupid reasons.

Love still flows between dL//

~Wear dL// tags in PRIDE~

Comment

Re: 2v2 [And1] 8thWondeR &amp; 50

oh run, I love you:cry:

Comment

Yeah...kinda gay.

Originally posted by Churrasco View Post
                      ROFL'es.
                      You're sig is awesome.

Comment

Damn TJShorty hacks...no way. I played with him in a Dalian Plant server one time. He got all pissed off because I would never fly straight at him because he would fire a missile at me. I never really thought he would hack.

Comment

Working...
                        X