• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2v2 [And1] 8thWondeR & 50

Take notes

Xfire me if you want to scrim us.

Re: 2v2 [And1] 8thWondeR & 50

On a side note:

I was flying against 50 last night and found it very suspicious that he was able to type and send chat as his tv missles were in flight and he was flying solo + hit targets. This happened more than once and I watched his timing.

Comment

come to clu later on today and Ill show u how to take notes

jk lol ggs, show some deaths next time, watching TV shots non stop is boring

Originally posted by weeyoo View Post
      On a side note:

I was flying against 50 last night and found it very suspicious that he was able to type and send chat as his tv missles were in flight and he was flying solo + hit targets. This happened more than once and I watched his timing.
      whos 50?

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

50 is somebody you don't want to **** with.

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
            watching TV shots non stop is boring
            Yeah, it's not a vid of non stop TV deaths. Notice the rest of the vid, it starts with a scout, then a strat, then a shot. That's what a 2v2 is. Did you want us to tape going back to our pad and waiting for the rdy go again too?

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
            jk lol ggs, show some deaths next time
            So you want us to intentionally kill ourselves in videos to make you feel better about your own skills watching them? No thanks, we get good by practicing and killing ourselves out of mercy for scrubs doesn't = practice.

Comment

I don't think he meant it like that, Mad. He probably just wanted to see an uncut video, because as good as you may both be, you're not infallible.

Comment

Originally posted by Madonna View Post
                Yeah, it's not a vid of non stop TV deaths. Notice the rest of the vid, it starts with a scout, then a strat, then a shot. That's what a 2v2 is. Did you want us to tape going back to our pad and waiting for the rdy go again too?

So you want us to intentionally kill ourselves in videos to make you feel better about your own skills watching them? No thanks, we get good by practicing and killing ourselves out of mercy for scrubs doesn't = practice.
                Ut ****ing oh.

You take yourself too seriously dude...quit missing those easy shots and being sooooo random.

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC View Post
                  Ut ****ing oh.

You take yourself too seriously dude...quit missing those easy shots and being sooooo random.
                  First off I'm not the gunner, I fly. Notice the 2 shot kills with hydras, thats me.

Gaming isn't just something you can do for fun, it's something you can do for money and get sponsored doing it. Taking it seriously is what makes the best so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Madonna
                    First off I'm not the gunner, I fly. Notice the 2 shot kills with hydras, thats me.

Gaming isn't just something you can do for fun, it's something you can do for money and get sponsored doing it. Taking it seriously is what makes the best so good.
                    True...Source teams are under 6 figure contracts.

But this isn't Source, or Starcraft, or CoD...this is BF2. BF2 can't even hold a competitive division in CAL let alone getting paid for it. All the big teams have already moved on to 2142, and that's dying out as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Madonna View Post

ahahahah are you kidding me bro?

do I need to join clu and wipe the map with ya scrubz?

Comment

And you call CLU competition how? A bunch of random people playing on a team w/o comms or advance notice for stats on a website doesn't = competition, or even pugging, that's just flat out pubbing.

Competition play does exist in CAL, people do make cash, people do get sponsored. TGL is getting bigger now though, cash prizes.

Comment

That's some nice flying there

Comment

it is a good video, but you coming in here tootin your own horn takes away from it
                            BFD you killed someone with the hydras......newflash!!! its been done before

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
                              it is a good video, but you coming in here tootin your own horn takes away from it
                              BFD you killed someone with the hydras......newflash!!! its been done before
                              Okay the point is that I do kill people with hydras, and generally in 2-3 shots instead of the 6-7 90% of the rest of the pilots do.

If you think your better than me hit us up for a 2v2. If you don't go cry in the corner or get some skill.

The point of posting this video wasn't to bash ROW, wansn't to ask for how it should be made better, wasn't to display our skill but rather to teach. To allow people new to helocopters insight on how to scan their maps and keep themselves alive. It's also a question platform, which I see a lot of here, questions.

If you have any questions regarding proper video settings, reg files, or tactics in a helocopter please feel free to ask, that's the entire reason I posted this video.

Comment

Working...
                              X