War of the Worlds Mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War of the Worlds Mod?

I have been thinking about modding for quite sometime. And frankly when i saw the mods like Point of Existence 2 I am amazed what can be done with this game

But There are allot of Reoccurring themes so i quote this post

Project reality

vietnam

desert conflict

it all seems so...done b4(even tho pr rox)

but has anyone else considered a NEW idea for a mod...like..battlefield STARCRAFT.
    I am in the planning phases of making a War of the Worlds Mod for Battlefield
    I have not Decided on which battlefield game to make the mod for. But it will be most likley be for 2142 due to its unlock system.

Re: War of the Worlds Mod?

Bravo. War of the Worlds sounds like an Alien vs Human themed mod, right? Go with it, even if its for BF2142, I will keep my eyes and ears open.

Comment

nah there are pleny of other games for alien vs. human battles.

Comment

Battlefield Starcraft? That will take so much work and effort it probably won't be worth it in the long run. Might as well just play the actual Starcraft game.

Comment

Battlefield Starcraft will be like Natural Selection (mod for half life 1)

and wasnt there like a huge favor towards the aliens in that movie? They were mostly undestructible and u had apache helicopters and tanks firing at the big tripod thingies andyeah.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
            nah there are pleny of other games for alien vs. human battles.
            The only really good one is an old "fart". AvP2. Best "human vs alien" game and probably the only really good one aswell. Never did fancy NS...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
              The only really good one is an old "fart". AvP2. Best "human vs alien" game and probably the only really good one aswell. Never did fancy NS...
              Isnt Crysis going to be involving aliens? I might try crysis out if I fell like the price to upgrade my rig to play it is reasonable.

Comment

Working...
              X