Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long shot but.....was this anyone from here? (sniper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Long shot but.....was this anyone from here? (sniper)

Originally posted by L3adCannon
    Me and my clan do it all the time, it was prolly me or one of em.
    We are the best out there.

The truth.
    lol:laugh:

Comment

I cant believe that this thread has gone 3 pages and no one has said that it was just a lucky shot. But after rereading all the posts I can see how it went 3 pages and really am suprised that it hasnt gone more.

I play sniper some, a little more than the other kits (350 plus hours), and can tell you that even the leet guys do miss sometimes. Also after awhile almost all snipers will waste a shot on a moveing target. I will always burn at least one because you never know when you will get that lucky shot. To tell the truth on some days almost all my shots are lucky and on some days I couldnt hit the side of the great wall of china while standing beside it. Isnt the internet great. Now dont get me wrong Im not the best sniper, no way. I just have a lot of sniper time and know when to stand and fight and when to run. I also know what you can do and what you cant do and often run into other snipers who are useing cheats. Lately the no fog and aim bot combo seems to be popular but thats just based on what I see in game and nothing more.

So to answer your question, the question from the orignal post. It was a lucky shot or a cheat and you wont find that guy here. Even if he was here he wouldnt admit to it. It would put an end to what he does because everyone would go and check him out and if its a cheat they would know in about 3 kills, if it took that long. Even worse than that, when the people who play with him regularly see whats going on they would hang him out to dry (thats when you find yourself alone on the map almost all the time, except for enemy troops and cant get any help from anyone). SO I doubt that you will find that guy unless you run across him in game or remember his name and hunt him up. Good Luck. . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

I've done that before, although I hate the M95, so you'll see L9.

Comment

Omg, I already told you it was me.

Comment

Yeah f'ing right

Comment

Originally posted by Chain-Gang-4Life View Post
              age is only a number noobs
              So we're all noobs at life?

Yeah, really shows how mature you are. Maybe you should stop trying to pretend to be 'gangsta' and realize your wasting your time. I for one am not impressed and I doubt others are.

Comment

Tru dat.

Me and my homees r gunna go drink a cupla 40s and b on da block cross frum da hotel in Karkand if any of ya want some of da **** (u no wat i meen).
                Dont step to us eether. We pwn ya!

Comment

Originally posted by JONO51 View Post
                  So we're all noobs at life?

Yeah, really shows how mature you are. Maybe you should stop trying to pretend to be 'gangsta' and realize your wasting your time. I for one am not impressed and I doubt others are.
                  Jonos, how the hell did you read "you are all noobs at life" from a sentence "age is only a number noobs"?
                  The only thing he could have ment is that anyone can lie about their age.

Flippin hell

Comment

maybe you were speeding directly towards him giving him a more accurate shot.

Comment

It was me!

Maybe he was on a crane, and then you got a vehicle drop on the cran, You drove along the crane and he shot you close range?

Comment

Originally posted by superdj View Post
                        You seriously dont think that there are immature adults and mature children in the world?
                        We know they are but 80% of teenagers are retarted. And Chain your not even a teenager.

Comment

Don't think it's too improbable to get lucky (skill? probably) with a shot like that. I've done it and I'm no pro.

On age: Yep, I may have a job, a family, three cars and a house but I still worry that one day someone will realize I'm still a 12 year-old

Comment

Lucky shot, with a little skill. You're never gonna find who made the shot because even if they were here, no proof...
                            Ive made that shot twice now (Headshot a driver in a moving buggy/jeep) and im still a noob! Literally, lol

Comment

This is kind of off-topic, but what kind of cheating/hacking exactly is it that makes people who are really good with the SVD suspicious? I always see server messages like "SVD wonders banned on sight", is the SVD just really effective with aimbots or something?

Comment

Really low deviation + Semi Auto = A wet dream for aimbots.

Btw its really easy to hit someone in the head while their dring if they drive strait at you.

Comment

Working...
                                X