Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long shot but.....was this anyone from here? (sniper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Long shot but.....was this anyone from here? (sniper)

It was one of the 24/7 Gulf ones...or..."only gulf" or one of those ones they only play on gulf

ive started seeing a lot of these people now, you will be running and see a sniper...they see you too DIVE and get a headshot....i thought aim was off once you just gone prone as the scope wobbles about but i see them do it all the time.....must be good snipers.

Comment

LOL a 15 yr. old knocking a 12 yr. old. Now that is PRICELESS!

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald View Post
        LOL a 15 yr. old knocking a 12 yr. old. Now that is PRICELESS!
        It genuinely does not help when a 14 year old adds to the flurry.

Comment

Originally posted by Oronare
          It was one of the 24/7 Gulf ones...or..."only gulf" or one of those ones they only play on gulf

ive started seeing a lot of these people now, you will be running and see a sniper...they see you too DIVE and get a headshot....i thought aim was off once you just gone prone as the scope wobbles about but i see them do it all the time.....must be good snipers.
          It only takes practice to get good at sniping

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_*** View Post
            It only takes practice to get good at sniping

I download my practice.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
              It genuinely does not help when a 14 year old adds to the flurry.
              Haha. I don't know how I survived a 2 week vacation without being able to read one of you're comments.

Comment

age is only a number noobs there are lots of people older thn me who r less mature and maybe some people i doiubt it who r younger then me and more mature

Comment

Originally posted by Chain-Gang-4Life View Post
                  age is only a number noobs there are lots of people older thn me who r less mature and maybe some people i doiubt it who r younger then me and more mature
                  I think your a hipster doofus.

on topic: all snipers h4x.

Comment

Originally posted by Chain-Gang-4Life
                    yeah that is easy 2 do me and my boyz do it all the time
                    whatever chain. how many kills do you have with sniper rifles? Probably not that many you just like to talk trash.

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                    A 12 yrold who loves wrestling, masturbates over john cena, calls everyone a noob, thinks he is to cool to roll with david beckham the list goes on.
                    Thankyou. Chaingang trys to much to convince everybody he hardcore but it sounds like he's just trying to convince himself.
                    MASSIVE1!

Highly doubt it.

Comment

no......i'm brian!

Comment

oh boy... another flame thread.

Oh yeah, you should try to remember the name of the player that it was. That would probably increase the chances of finding him exponentially :P

Comment

Originally posted by ToddMassive1 View Post
                          whatever chain. how many kills do you have with sniper rifles? Probably not that many you just like to talk trash.

Thankyou. Chaingang trys to much to convince everybody he hardcore but it sounds like he's just trying to convince himself.
                          MASSIVE1!

Highly doubt it.

You seriously dont think that there are immature adults and mature children in the world?

Comment

[rant]
                            OFFTOPIC: Age is only a number. That's true. But the majority of us older "noobs"on this forum have a lot more experience then you in life, but I doubt you'll understand the point of me saying that, so I won't bother going into details explaining that. Some younger people are a lot more mature than older people? That's true too. You know what's the best example of that? You. I'm sure I can put an 10 year old behind a keyboard on this forum and he'll be more mature than you. My point being that age is also how others that don't know you so well will judge you by. So, you either stop being such a "gangsta-wannabe" and start acting like a regular 12 year old, or there'll always be "haters" like me everywhere that would looove to flame your sorry little *** and make you go cry to your mommy.
                            [/rant]

ONTOPIC: Anyways, which team were you on? If you were on USMC, I could understand that it might be that damned SVD h4x again.

Comment

Could have been me...I pwn with m95

Comment

Me and my clan do it all the time, it was prolly me or one of em.
                                We are the best out there.

The truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X