Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :cry: uh-oh

Comment

• I like jihading, and another great thing (kind of in the same category) is suicide bombing. You can do this via car or truck or just place it at your feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Freedom View Post
        I like jihading, and another great thing (kind of in the same category) is suicide bombing. You can do this via car or truck or just place it at your feet.
        really?

Comment

• I think jihad jeeping actually adds to the gameplay of BF2, at least on city maps. I don't often play the swampy/naturey maps so I can't comment on that too much.

The way BF2 is without jihading is that a tank can dominate a certain chokepoint with ZERO to little support for a long time.
          Now, with this jihad-jeeping 'tactic' as popular as it is, you can't use the tanks like mobile pwn-factories anymore; you have to actually guide them to their destination and use them tactically instead of rambo them across the map.
          And I like that. If it is possible for engies to put mines on roads to the back bases, it's also possible to put them on roads that allow people to jihad-jeep the tank. Let's see the team actually protect the tank, like they can.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephensolofo
            i jihad to go to allah for 15 seconds with 72 virgins,then i respawn.
            LOL thats alot of virgins to visit with in only 15 seconds.

blowin tanks up jihad style is definately the way to go, theres nothing like seeing the guy frantically try to get away from the jeep before he's history.

absolutely classic

Comment

• Re: Jihad Jeeping

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
              Jihad boats ftw.
              OMG I did this! It's AWESOME my way!

Put C4 on the boat. Ram the boat into the carrier until it's upright and bobbimg forward, nose up. The boat will continue to travel regardless of which seat you are in, just don't hit the gas. When you are nearing an enemy boat or a tank on shore, either bail to a nearby island or if FF is off, stay in a passenger seat and wait. When ready, blow that b¡tch!

Good fun.

Comment

• Re: Jihad Jeeping

Durka durka :guns:

Comment

Working...
                X