Problems configuring KEYPAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems configuring KEYPAD

I'm reinstalling BF2, and I'm having problems configuring my keypad.

For starters, I'm putting Keypad 5 as backwards, and Mouse 1 as forward, but as I assign one of those two, the other writes itself blank! They certainly aren't the same key, or I'd get the annoying "duplicate key found in common controls" as I am getting for the Keypad + which is not assigned to anything else as far as I can see...

I haven't started playing again yet, but if I can't get this solved I'll just uninstall BF2 again. I remembered having these types of problems before...but they were solved, but I'm not going to spend a lot of time on it again...I'll just lose faith in EA.

Any help?

Re: Problems configuring KEYPAD

Dunno why the Numpad doesn't bind. Didn't work for me neither. All my keys are on the left around the atypical WASD setup. More cluttered yes, but way more binded keys at your disposal. Try it, you'll get used to it after a time. Unless you're left handed that is....

Comment

Originally posted by ninjalooter1701
      I'll just lose faith in EA.
      haven't we already?

And why do you use mouse 1 as forwards?

Comment

Originally posted by hideeho View Post
        haven't we already?

And why do you use mouse 1 as forwards?
        I built bad habits, but habits that work...when I started with FPS back with Descent 1...I can move if I have to with just mouse. It's my preference...I'm odd, I know

Comment

idk but u can try clearing the keys by hitting escape or soemthign and then setting it?

Comment

Working...
          X