Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How accurate are you?

Forum Members

I just finished reading the K/D ration post and thought that "Accuracy" might be a good indicator of your game play.

I know it might be that accurate as sometimes you kick back in the BH and spray away as you go to invade the carrier, but its better than nothing ..

So are you a "Spray and Pray" person or "1 shot kill"

Im curious if the sniper players avg around the 80% area.

Ill start off, mine is 20.80% - Thats 2 out of 10 bullets ... :cry:

Re: How accurate are you?

There as already been several polls about this.

26.08% overall
    55.84% sniper
    22.42% assault rifle
    36.39% pistol
    36.30% grenade
    17.65% machine gun

Comment

You beat me 20.55% but this isnt realy a fair way to judge some1 as most people just fire away randomly somtimes. Ino i do especialy if i am bored waiting for a vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by tom91
        most people just fire away randomly somtimes. Ino i do especialy if i am bored waiting for a vehicle
        And it is stuff like that alerts the enemy that you are no longer stealthy approaching too. I have kicked people from my squad for doing that.

Comment

why i am side of base no where near any enemys but i will alert them, how?

Comment

When I am driving up behind the lines, I always have some gunner tossing grenades out to help someone else get supply points, or have some gunner doing some melody with the pops. Funny how many times I have started taking enemy fire when they would have never knew we were there if that round had not gone off in the first place.

I wish there was an entry on the ComRose for Squadleaders to say "Quiet Down!"

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
              When I am driving up behind the lines, I always have some gunner tossing grenades out to help someone else get supply points, or have some gunner doing some melody with the pops. Funny how many times I have started taking enemy fire when they would have never knew we were there if that round had not gone off in the first place.
              yeah because stealth plays a huge role in a game with a commander that can scan, spot, zoom in on you and put up uavs.

get skill

Comment

I think you have miss understud me i didnt mean while in a vehicle i meant while waiting for a vehicle at the vehicle spawn point

Comment

Originally posted by saltburn
                  yeah because stealth plays a huge role in a game with a commander that can scan, spot, zoom in on you and put up uavs.

get skill
                  F Yeah it does! You don't know how many times I have been a SL on top of a roof when I had some ******* supply guy "go get ammo here" while we were watching an enemy CP. Next thing you know, grenades start getting lobbed. Not sure what type of run and gun skill you have, but mine involves winning, not getting blazed because some 14 yearold can't keep down.

Originally posted by tom91
                  I think you have miss understud me i didnt mean while in a vehicle i meant while waiting for a vehicle at the vehicle spawn point
                  Roger that. GG

Comment

If there is nobody around, who cares? I try to keep quiet when I am in the thick of things, especially with grenades since the character always yells "frag out" or something to give himself away.

Comment

29% average, last account i had 33%, mostly inf :evil:

Comment

I am talking about when you are racing to the TV station on Sharqi when the map starts...you get past the Alley Way and someone is spawns in the jeep and thinks, "what a nice scenic drive, lets lob a few" Thanks for sending out the welcome call homie!

Popping off a few does not matter when you are waiting around for the Helo.

Comment

Overall 19% ( but i am support most of the time....)
                          Sniper 42%
                          pistol 25%
                          Grenade 28%
                          Assult rifle 20%
                          Support 13%

HH

Comment

20.00 % average..........

Comment

I never knew they measured accuracy. I wish I knew about all the stats, because I have wasted seriously hours, just firing at nothng. I always am shooting my gun , because its so fun.

Seriously My accuracy must be like 5%.... lol.

yet, i am a good player.

Comment

Working...
                              X