X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do hardware bans exist?

Originally posted by bulgy View Post
    you dont know what you talking about do you

Hardware bans - bans by hardware on a pc some cheats are getting around it.
    Guid bans - bans by PB guid only way to get around that is to get a new cd key code.
    :shakehead: The hardest thing is a new CD key. So it easy. So I do know what I am talking about. Used really easy English for ya buddy.

Cheers

Comment

[QUOTE=Bob_Is_Scary;1508002]
      Originally posted by bulgy View Post
      you dont know what you talking about do you

Hardware bans - bans by hardware on a pc some cheats are getting around it.
      Guid bans - bans by PB guid only way to get around that is to get a new cd key code.
      QUOTE]

:shakehead: The hardest thing is a new CD key. So it easy. So I do know what I am talking about. Used really easy English for ya buddy.

Cheers
      I was abit out of line saying that.

No its not easy for them in fact there are less cheaters now then a year ago also you should under stand that any key which shows up as being a leaked cd key gets a ban. one of the top cheat sites are warning its members not to play on any servers streaming to PsB as we are busting so many of them.

What a lot of players dont under stand is that there is a lot more going on which you know about, we had shut down some of the top cheat coders in BF2 so that you can have a clean fun game, one hacker had over 40 guid bans and guest what he does not make hacks anymore for BF2 or any game with PB on, and there are 20 others like him no longer making hacks.

Comment

Then keep up the good work.

Cheers

P.S. Bust T2x for me and all those 187ci jerks. They just came out with a new hack.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary View Post
          P.S. Bust T2x for me and all those 187ci jerks. They just came out with a new hack.
          :laugh: some people

Comment

Working...
          X