Anyone answer this DEFINITIVELY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone answer this DEFINITIVELY!

yeah i tend to get a bunch of the old basic awards if i get the private bug.

Comment

I always quit the server and rejoined, I diddnt think I got the points...

Comment

I usually get my points anyway. Scratch that I have always gotten my points, even the ones I earned during the black out. Sometimes, before the black out, it has taken 24 to 48 hours but they are there by Tuesday (weekend points have always been the slowest showing up). After the blackout some of the servers are just slow posting your points, I have waited 6 hours for them to show up, during the week, but I still got my points.

Remember they are only points. If you dont get them dont worry because you made them just go and make some more. Thats what Id do. . . . . . . . . . . Red

* I have seen the private bug and will play up to it. Its fun that way. When they call me a Noob I always ask "Whats a Noob, is that this teams leader ?"

Comment

I had that bug happen to me in a round. Than when the next round started up i had my rank back again. Someone thought i had a rank hack, so i was kicked from the server. wtf is the deal with that?

Comment

Originally posted by UltrAdamSki
            or are you essentially playing for nothing
            I thought people played video games for fun, now I'm confused: do you really play BF2 for the points?

Comment

Can anyone answer why some people get the private bug and some don't?

I come down with symptoms about once a month.

Comment

Originally posted by UltrAdamSki
                when you log onto a server and you get the 'private bug', meaning your badge and rank show as private and you dont get the unlocks - do you, or dont you get the points earnt whilst a private.

or are you essentially playing for nothing (unranked)

i am confused now, as i just had a few damn good rounds and nothing showed up.

cheers for any clarity.
                thats pretty odd dont have an answer for that

Comment

Working...
                X