claymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claymore

Have any of you ever noticed that on the claymores theres a text written which goes like this: "DENNA SIDA MOT FIENDAN", this means:"This side against enemy" in Swedish, why in the name of all thats holy is it in Swedish, sorry for the idiotic question, just curious. :laugh:

Re: claymore

the people who made bf2 (DICE), are Swedish.

"Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Thanks, a big mystery solved again, for me atleast

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
        the people who made bf2 (DICE), are Swedish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Illusions_CE
        '

no wonder they dont respond to our complaints.....:|:

Comment

take it you play FF off, because how else do you get so close

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
            take it you play FF off, because how else do you get so close
            Claymores are so easy to "dodge". Just walk across them.

Comment

Originally posted by thawheezer View Post
              '

ok...I laughed out loud on this one. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by thawheezer View Post
                '

rofl!

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                  ur sig is genious

i might just steal, and then say i had it first

jkin

Comment

I don't know what it says, but I like to think it mean "DON'T WALK IN FRONT, NOOB!

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                      yes, but if you want them to explode in your face leaving nothing but pieces of you left then try to avoid them, because as soon as you see one and back off your fvcked, your more likely to live if you never noticed it in the first place.

Comment

im not sure of this but doesnt one of the armys have some other language written on it? mec or chinese maybe? or are they all the same?

aside from that claymores are super gay. they have a 90-degree kill range and always kill in one shot. this game would be 10x better if their range was reduce to 30 degrees, and they didnt insta-kill you, and the sniper had to set it somehow, or do SOME sort of job to get them working properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                          im not sure of this but doesnt one of the armys have some other language written on it? mec or chinese maybe? or are they all the same?

aside from that claymores are super gay. they have a 90-degree kill range and always kill in one shot. this game would be 10x better if their range was reduce to 30 degrees, and they didnt insta-kill you, and the sniper had to set it somehow, or do SOME sort of job to get them working properly.
                          Not true..

I see people running over my gaymores and blowing them up yet they don't die. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
                            Not true..

I see people running over my gaymores and blowing them up yet they don't die. WTF?
                            thought so...

i discovered that people can completely block the claymore blast from you. Me and an assault guy both cross the line of a claymore. He happened to be right beside me, hiding me away from the blast radius. It killed him, and did 3 bars of damage to me. I was standing 2 feet from him, too :laugh:.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                              thought so...

i discovered that people can completely block the claymore blast from you. Me and an assault guy both cross the line of a claymore. He happened to be right beside me, hiding me away from the blast radius. It killed him, and did 3 bars of damage to me. I was standing 2 feet from him, too :laugh:.
                              mmm.. You can kill a lot of people with a gaymore. It really depends on the distance and angle you are from the gaymore.

Example1: A gaymore on a hill side may explode caused by an unsuspecting "victim" but will not kill him.

Example2: A gaymore on flat terrian that gets rushed by multiple morons or just idiots who arn't cautious will usually kill all depending on proximity to the mine and whether or not they are shielded by terrian object.

I think you were just lucky and weren't close enough to be part of the flying pieces of your friend and instead ate him resulting in your vomiting and causing you to lose 3 bars :yay:

Comment

Working...
                              X