PR Patch 6 Keeps Crashing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Patch 6 Keeps Crashing!!

Everytime I tries to load the map on the multiplayer server, it always crashed! Also, I tries to run PR in mini-screen to see if any error message pop up, but there was none. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: PR Patch 6 Keeps Crashing!!

Originally posted by KatieWolf View Post
    Everytime I tries to load the map on the multiplayer server, it always crashed! Also, I tries to run PR in mini-screen to see if any error message pop up, but there was none. Any help would be appreciated.
    do you really think this is the place to post it,go to the pr forums.

Comment

she's banned from there

you need to connect to a v0.6 server for the v0.6 client to work. you are probably connecting to a v0.5 server.

Comment

Lol thanks eggman, I already figured that out after reading the post from PR Forum.

Comment

proper launch is later today I take it?

Comment

Same problem with me. Go to C:\Program Files\EA GAmes\Battlefield 2\mods\ and delete any PR folders there

Comment

I get strange LAG on Al Basrah map I get like 2fps even though I have good PING. And somtimes it crashes because fo Memory?? I have 2GB RAM! :cry: :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by insurgent0011 View Post
                I get strange LAG on Al Basrah map I get like 2fps even though I have good PING. And somtimes it crashes because fo Memory?? I have 2GB RAM! :cry: :cry:
                Didnt you say you live in Iraq? Maybe your playing on a farther away server but your ping shows as good but its not.

Comment

Originally posted by insurgent0011 View Post
                  Same here.

Turn down either the lighting or texture setting. The lightmaps are f*cked.

Comment

Working...
                  X