• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gears of War coming to PC

gears of war sucks!!....

Comment

It looks alright but it really isnt my style of game play. Little... boring

Comment

Needs more cowbell, railguns, first person view, rocketjumping and gore, then it`ll be awesome.

Comment

halo 3 isnt out yet, and when it is, it will rule xbox live... i played GoW with a friend and it was very nice, but playing the halo 3 beta was much better, i guess it was because i had played halo and halo 2, and i own them both on the pc and xbox....there are probly more halo fans then there are for any other game series, but everyone loves Mario, so that don't count

Comment

I hope it gets jazzed up and they make it as good as they say. After all the PC version of Lost Planet is terrible and they said the 360 version was good.

Comment

Over rated port that they think they're doing us a favor with.

Comment

this game looks pathectic. look how many shots the character takes and dosent die... wow something like bf2 then u have a l85a1 in someones grill and you shoot about 20 bullets for them to die...

Comment

Gears of war is a superb game, however it will not succeed on PC, they should have left it on 360, and worked on it from there.

Comment

dude, this game is going to be so totally awesome if and when it comes out, the squad-based gameplay in this game is unparalleled to anything i've heard of...definately a must-buy...

Comment

not when you already have it for 360, all they have done is add a new chapter, and new achievements, a must buy maybe for you but quite pointless if you have it for 360

Comment

Originally posted by Suicide_Clyde
                        this game looks pathectic. look how many shots the character takes and dosent die
                        i couldn't tell what you were thrying make out of the L85 bit, but would that make you not play the game? in CoD you can take as many hits as you want, providing they dont get that one last finisher on you, and in BF2 the insta-heal, the insta-revive with defibs in the middle of a battlefield? i'm sorry if you want 100% realistic then you shouldn't play games.

Comment

If you want realistic go play GraW or Rainbowsix Vegas.

Comment

R6V is an arcade shooter. Even GRAW is. Guess which platform they were made for first?

Consoles...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                              R6V is an arcade shooter. Even GRAW is. Guess which platform they were made for first?

Consoles...
                              Ok then, How about this...They are Realistic Arcade shooters...lol. That better for you? Picky, Picky, Picky.

So your saying just becuase it is on a console they are classified as Arcade shooters?

But, if it was on the PC then it would be Realistic right?....LOL!

What a Bias P.O.S.!

Comment

Originally posted by DaRkNeSs View Post
                                Ok then, How about this...They are Realistic Arcade shooters...lol. That better for you? Picky, Picky, Picky.

So your saying just becuase it is on a console they are classified as Arcade shooters?

But, if it was on the PC then it would be Realistic right?....LOL!

What a Bias P.O.S.!
                                No, because GRAW and Las Vegas just ain`t realistic. Giving some game the ability to aim through ironsights or give orders isn`t gonna make the game realistic.

Go play Ghost Recon 1 or R6, R6: Rogue Spear- those were realistic. These are just dumbed down (aimed towards console players) shooters.

GRAW and Las Vegas= arcade as s*it, no matter what platform.

Comment

Working...
                                X