Gears of War coming to PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears of War coming to PC

Once only a Xbox360 game and the number 1 game on the platform they are bring it to PC for all........

E3 featured in game play and more about the game for PC.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Cheers,

Acidrain

Re: Gears of War coming to PC

Wow looks awesome, I can't wait for this

Comment

i thought halo was the number 1 game?

Comment

Gears Of War is all hype.

Comment

gears of war owns halo 3

Comment

Originally posted by Goldleader101 View Post
            gears of war owns halo 3
            :laugh: :laugh: haha what dream world do you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
              i thought halo was the number 1 game?
              Yeah on the original xbox, not 360

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
                :laugh: :laugh: haha what dream world do you live in?
                a world where halo 3 hasn't come out yet

Comment

I`m afraid this game is gonna be too medicore and simple on the PC, just as Halo and Halo 2- pure s*** when it comes to PC standards.

Graphics look good though, but can be improved.
                  But I will prolly get the game just for the engine (I can see lots of cool mods coming its way) and to see if the boring looking duck-shoot-run-duck-shoot-run can be exciting on the PC.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                    I`m afraid this game is gonna be too medicore and simple on the PC, just as Halo and Halo 2- pure s*** when it comes to PC standards.

Graphics look good though, but can be improved.
                    But I will prolly get the game just for the engine (I can see lots of cool mods coming its way) and to see if the boring looking duck-shoot-run-duck-shoot-run can be exciting on the PC.
                    Is it your duty to bash the 360 so? Gears of War practicly looks like it was made for the PC, It will do just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRkNeSs View Post
                      Is it your duty to bash the 360 so? Gears of War practicly looks like it was made for the PC, It will do just fine.
                      It is almost a rule that console ports fail so bad on the PC. Gears will be the same if they don`t redo the gameplay and add a lot more to the game.
                      Since when is critizising a game= bashing a console?

Now that Epic has a lawsuit on their ***, GoW could be postpones. Gears is actually one of the reasons they got the lawsuit.
                      According to SK, they wasted licensing money to develope Gears, instead of supporting the UE SDK. To be hones, Gears is the most good looking and solid UE3 game out there, compared to others that don`t look so good and don`t run so good either.
                      If that is true, they are f***ed.
                      They still haven`t betrayed the fans, which I think is most important.

Same with Vista Live, which Epic doesn`t want, but MS will find a way to force it. If that happnes, we gonna see a lot of PC fanbase leached away cross-platform players.

Comment

Its an alright game but i hate how so many x360 players are obsessed with this game

i was playing similar style games online 10 years back, its just the same concept as Quake 2 and 3 as it has small maps,16 players maximum and no vehicles

Comment

small maps, 16 players and no vehicles can be a good thing. Actually, the best MP games have setups like that.

It`s just that console games are generally pure s*** on PCs, especially shooters.

Comment

Close Quarters Combat tactical 16 player FPS games.... my god how good they are. But Id rather go with Vegas, than GoW.

Comment

I found this out today in games for windows magazine i'll definatley be buying

Comment

Working...
                              X