Getting the Armour Ribbon !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting the Armour Ribbon !

ok I have been trying to get the Armour Ribbon for BF2 for ages , even when I get 20 kills I cant stay alive for 20 mins in the Tank/APC

Any ideas how to do it without cheating please, I got the AA by staying in the AA nest and being commander which seemed ok to me but hogging a tank at an uncap and being commander seems unfair.

Re: Getting the Armour Ribbon !

go on 64 player maps with about 20 players on it the rounds can last an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
      go on 64 player maps with about 20 players on it the rounds can last an hour.
      That's pretty much the only way to do it. The only other way is to get lucky and hope a 64 player map with 64 people on it has really even teams. Then the round can last a bit longer than usual.

Comment

find a good highway tampa server

the one i have has a max of 24 people on 64 size

loads of armour fun and games

Comment

i got it today on wake server 32 player
          & exp. air defence
          & air ribbon
          & navy medal

good day....

Comment

Choose strike at karkand, road to jalalabad, sharqi peninsula (mec side). Get a tank and be engineer. Ask commander supplies or when badly hit pull back and repair yourself. Also stay close to your 2nd tank who is engineer (you will repair each other). 20+ kills is easy on these maps

Comment

yea 20 people on 64 map size is the easiest way

but I got mine on 64/64 in USMC spawnkilling Hotel

Comment

Yeah I got it a couple of days ago. I was in Jala on USMC team. Got in the one tank and just went to work. I got like 28 kills and then with about 15 tickets left it came up.

Comment

Originally posted by DSV1 View Post
                  ok I have been trying to get the Armour Ribbon for BF2 for ages , even when I get 20 kills I cant stay alive for 20 mins in the Tank/APC

Any ideas how to do it without cheating please, I got the AA by staying in the AA nest and being commander which seemed ok to me but hogging a tank at an uncap and being commander seems unfair.
                  well, no there is no way of gaining 20 minutes of playing time by cheating :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                  X