Highway tampa has something to do with stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highway tampa has something to do with stats

OK, here is a little experiment that I made despite EA admitting Tampa has nothing to do with stats.

I chose a server that updates my stats. It updated everything - points, badges, medals, ranks. I could see updates after every single round. I did not install Highway tampa yet

Now after installing Tampa (final version) all stat updates were gone, points did not change at all, even after 2 days.

Now to make sure server still works, I reinstalled BF2 without Tampa. Stats started updating again. And guess what happened after installing Tampa? Stats stopped again!

Any of you guys experience the same?

Re: Highway tampa has something to do with stats

Well.. my friend just started playing BF2. He said that the badges and score he got doesnt update AND he hasnt installed highway tampa :hmm:

Comment

i want my stats

Comment

Highway Tampa Fails At Life!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
          OK, here is a little experiment that I made despite EA admitting Tampa has nothing to do with stats.

I chose a server that updates my stats. It updated everything - points, badges, medals, ranks. I could see updates after every single round. I did not install Highway tampa yet

Now after installing Tampa (final version) all stat updates were gone, points did not change at all, even after 2 days.

Now to make sure server still works, I reinstalled BF2 without Tampa. Stats started updating again. And guess what happened after installing Tampa? Stats stopped again!

Any of you guys experience the same?
          Yeah i've noticed that to, but when Tampa is installed I don't get some stats and other times I do so WTF

Comment

hehe, my stats started to work when i installed Highway tampa!

wierdzz

Comment

I have never had a problem with my stats. HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              MASSIVE1!

Comment

Stats shouldn't have anything to do with you installing Tampa or not, because they are processed by the servers you play on.

But I assume that behind the scenes the addition of Tampa to the stats system caused messed everything up...

Comment

yeah . i dont have tampa and never did but i had some trouble with my stats for a tiny bit. it seemsto be fine now tho

Comment

Originally posted by JaTiMat1c View Post
                    Well.. my friend just started playing BF2. He said that the badges and score he got doesnt update AND he hasnt installed highway tampa :hmm:
                    Same thing.

Some rounds update some dont.

Comment

i dont think tampa has anything to do with it

i suffered like the majority with the stats outage

but now i am getting points, vehicle times, army times (cept SF), map times (including tampa)

Comment

2 times coincidence? OK, I will install it again and see. Maybe, I will install and reapply patch 1.41 who knows

Comment

All my stats are updating except for the gold, silver and bronze medals. I downloaded Tampa as soon as it came out, and I play it regularly. So I don't think Tampa is the problem.

Comment

I have Highway Tampa installed and have no problem with my stats. Just as a note, my server provider sent me a email yesterday afternoon letting me know that my server has been rebooted via EA's request to try a fix they have implemented. We played on our server last night and everyone recieved stats. I want to switch to SF to see if this fix works for the Army times not being counted.

MysticalWhim1

Comment

My stats are updating on a regular basis. Havent had a issue as of late.

Comment

Working...
                              X