Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Expansions

Originally posted by RocketChild
    It really depends on what you are out for.

I would pick SF if I had to settle on one. More maps, night fighting, tier 2 unlocks, smoke grenades, and grappling hooks. But the maps are laid out strange, so the only "great" maps are Ghost and Warlord.

Personally, I think EF is an outstanding booster pack and better then AF. AF does not introduce anything new. EF has great weapons, the best helo in the whole game, two tank platforms, and amazing classic DC style maps. But it does not suit the overall CS kids migrated to BF.

If you want infantry, SF. If you want armor EF. AF, well my jury is still out on that one (I'll take Harvest, but you can keep Op. ghey rage).
    AF doesnt introduce anything new??????

Have you ever played... let's not even talk about the new Jets or the new maps (which unlike EF come in 16, 32, and 64 player versions) but how about the scout helicopters with UAV capabilities????? This isnt only new but it changes game play dynamic....

The tanks in EF are ntohing but different skins with different driver viewing positions...nothing really new....Don't get me wrong I like EF, I'm just saying AF def introduced a bunch of new stuff...

Comment

Well, I think they left out the radar system in the vehicles for way too long. That has been in other mods for a f***king long time. But really the littlebird? Give me a break, it is fun as hell to use, but I would take the Tiger or BH over that thing anyday. The A-10 and Frogfoot? I played those things into the ground 3 years ago in DC! They are not introducing anything that has not been done.

Hey, I am happy though they created a bunch of new textures for the community to use in mods though! I agree about the EF map sizes though, but aside from that, I think it is much better, all 3 maps are fine.

I think that they need to revert Karkand and Sharqi to maps like Midnight Sun. That map, did break some ground.

Comment

Um the A10s in DC are far different then the ones in AF....

but to each their own....I personally love Armored Fury (maybe it is the maps)...

Comment

Working...
        X