shooting stars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shooting stars?

There I was... Playing BF2... I was playing Highway Tampa... I was sniper... Then i saw a shooting star... Then another... I decided to ditch my n00b squad and followed the shooting stars...

I walked from the US main base to the MEC... Then... The cause of the shooting stars... Some tard in a tank... firing off random shots in the air... i was disappointed, shocked and amazed... So I started shooting the tank with my pistol... He killed me... Theres my story...

Re: shooting stars?

i hope u didnt register just to post that.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
      i think he did :S

Comment

Best story yet.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
          QFT....first post is as a story lol

Comment

you think the guy would have done something constructive....well at least he did when this kid showed up XD

Comment

rofl meets wtf: Yeah so i tried this on midnight sun at the US base since its darker, no one was even using the tank the whole round so im like what the heck. I start firing off rounds into the general direction of china base and some people comment on the fireballs shooting over their heads. I do it some more and then....i got kicked for "wasting rescources"..... some admins these days....

Comment

Wow.... What a story.... You should like, totally be a novelist or something something...

Comment

Ha, i found that quite funny actually. Refreshing change from teh usual. Nice one!

Comment

Working...
                  X