Is it just me or is SF slowly dying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or is SF slowly dying?

I went on there last night and found 35 servers with vehicles and only 13 infantry only servers. And of those 35 servers only half were full and off the 13 servers only about 8 servers had people one them. Is this because of the stats outage and the army time not recording? This past weekend I was on there and there were plenty of servers to choose from so I have the same server option boxes checked off.

Re: Is it just me or is SF slowly dying?

I only played SF because of the free unlocks lol, plus it's laggy as hell compared to vanilla...

Comment

Sometimes I actually like playing SF over VBF2.

Comment

SF > vannila

just find a server you like with nice people and fairly decent admins and stick to it. just find your own community within

Comment

Agree.
          I play on two-three SF servers, but mainly at one. Good servers with vehicles, and some Infantry only. Good people and players, well administred.
          A lot of my points came from playing SF.
          Sometimes i like more playing SF than Vanilla. The weapons are cool and the maps interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjurjo View Post
            Agree.
            I play on two-three SF servers, but mainly at one. Good servers with vehicles, and some Infantry only. Good people and players, well administred.
            A lot of my points came from playing SF.
            Sometimes i like more playing SF than Vanilla. The weapons are cool and the maps interesting.
            i'm with you on that one!!!! (except the 36E )

depends what you like, whether its hardcore inf (gator), more open but still inf orientated (warlord, ghost) or openish with vehicles and inf (surge, mass). or sneaky sneaky with the night maps

but nevertheless it doesn't matter if your a stat whore (i am a bit) coz the SF times etc dont record :cry:

Comment

I hardly play SF at all anymore. Only got it for the unlocks. I just play Vanilla BF2 now, especially The new Highway Tampa map which kicks a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by 'oUtL@w'
                I hardly play SF at all anymore. Only got it for the unlocks. I just play Vanilla BF2 now, especially The new Highway Tampa map which kicks a$$.
                your missing out there mate, you spent the money on it you might aswell play it! its so different to vBF2 tis awesome.

and once you hone your skills in SF vBF2 becomes a breeze and you'll be po0n all in our sights!

Comment

I resolved my problem, I had Battlerecorder checked on my filters and therefore was limiting my choices of servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa View Post
                    I resolved my problem, I had Battlerecorder checked on my filters and therefore was limiting my choices of servers.
                    D'oh!!!!

there's always a good couple of hundred on anyways

Comment

I see around 200 servers, i still love SF, although all the IO servers really do make it suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
                        SF > vannila

just find a server you like with nice people and fairly decent admins and stick to it. just find your own community within
                        you still playing? I hardly ever see you on SF anymore.
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

problem resolved. Next time check your filters beforehand! :locked:

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
                            I only played SF because of the free unlocks lol, plus it's laggy as hell compared to vanilla...
                            yeap me too

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                              you still playing? I hardly ever see you on SF anymore.
                              sometimes, if i do play its mostly workaholics, they run a very good 24/7 iron gator. but since the army times haven't updated and my need for armour time i aint played as much SF of recent as i used to.

and it must have been ages ago that we played together, i was like a sergeant major or something! lol

you got xfire?

Comment

Working...
                              X