Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameFlood Mod and Map Contest

Originally posted by R-DEV Eggman
    The GameFlood Mod and Map contest runs from July 2nd to 27th.

First phase from July 2nd to 16th is based on Project Reality page views, votes and downloads.

Second Phase takes the top 10 mods and they are reviewed by a bunch of industry professionals. Final judgement is by July 27th.

There's $3000 up fer grabs for top mod project.

Cast a vote here:
    Buy 3D models for your project from our vast online catalog of cars, people, textures, architectural models and more.

NOTE: the content there is a lil outdated, we'll get that updated asap.

Cheers!
    egg

ps. Keep in mind that realitymod.com server costs are about $150 / month at this stage (we host our dev environment on the realitymod.com domain). So er.. it's not like we're gettin rich off this stuff heh. Don't even think we managed to collect the ModDB money yet lol.
    Cheers,
    [R-PUB]Viper5

Re: GameFlood Mod and Map Contest

Should I vote? Should I? Should I?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by KatieWolf View Post
      Should I vote? Should I? Should I?!?!
      yes yes yes. Also click download then cancel. Views, downloads, and votes all count towards the overall score.

Comment

But you see, I'm not even going to bother voting it. Why? Well because most of the people in Project Reality are the one that I hated the most. Some of the DEV and Tournament players are also real such jerks during online gameplay, going around spamming insults, name calling for no reasons, and make some sexual comments. Also, lets not forget that I still have problem with Requiem. Therefore, I won't be spending 3 of my differents vote for this mod.

Oh btw Requiem, where's your power now?

Comment

I've seen you make insults more than any of the DEV's combined. Your not a bad player though.

Comment

But you see, I'm not even going to bother voting it. Why? Well because most of the people in Project Reality are the one that I hated the most. Some of the DEV and Tournament players are also real such jerks during online gameplay, going around spamming insults, name calling for no reasons, and make some sexual comments. Also, lets not forget that I still have problem with Requiem. Therefore, I won't be spending 3 of my differents vote for this mod.

I can understand the insult spamming, but who cares about sexual comments?

Comment

Probably you would when its directly toward you

Comment

No, I wouldn't. Don't put words in my mouth.

Comment

Then you're a sick twisted bastard, get a life or help if neccessary.

Comment

Hehehe. No, I'm a person who doesn't let other people bother me. However, please continue calling me names, your stupidity amuses me.

And BTW, this endless taboo on sex is not worth discussing, as it is so stupid it's not even funny.

However, moving on...

Comment

Hehehe. No, I'm a person who doesn't let other people bother me.

Ask me if I cares, no wait I don't.

However, please continue calling me names, your stupidity amuses me.

Wow, because I called you names, all of the sudden I'm stupid. You better have a good explanation for this, rather than some stupid sitcom or sterotype comment.

And BTW, this endless taboo on sex is not worth discussing, as it is so stupid it's not even funny.

You're the one who mentioning it up you stupid idiot.

I can understand the insult spamming, but who cares about sexual comments?
                      So you take it seriously when people spamming insults, but you don't care when they make a sexual comments about you? You are twisted.

Comment

like who? no one I know in the Dev team has insulted you.... :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino
                          like who? no one I know in the Dev team has insulted you.... :|:
                          I'm just merely joking around Rhino, I always do that when posting the first comment in the forum or first time of day entering the server just for a merely shock. But yeah, there's still one ******* in PR Tournament that really pissed me off that I wish he just get kick out because of his bad reputation. However, since I like this mod alot, I already voted 3, and other friend of mine voted 2. So that's 5 total votes for PR.

Btw, what are you going to do with all those money?

Comment

didn't sound like you where joking in your posts, and ehhh unless the touney guy you dont like is a touney admin, that really aint much of my concerned as hes only a player and not represendting pr

as for what we would do with the money

Originally posted by [R-DEV]eggman
                            ps. Keep in mind that realitymod.com server costs are about $150 / month at this stage (we host our dev environment on the realitymod.com domain). So er.. it's not like we're gettin rich off this stuff heh. Don't even think we managed to collect the ModDB money yet lol.

Comment

I'll vote for you guys.
                              -----
                              It's funny how some girls involved in gaming will just try to start things and then not back them up, that's annoying. There are female gamers that do quite well and are a pleasure to play with. Sgt Princess in the PR5 campaign is one who actually plays to win and improve and not to drag out some silly attention crap. Better yet, make a sexual joke at her and she'll either make you blush or not take it personally.

Originally posted by katiewolf
                              I always do that when posting the first comment in the forum
                              You mean you are always a jerk on your first post. Good news. I'll avoid those first posts then.

Comment

Working...
                              X