Double kill with barrett? (m95)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double kill with barrett? (m95)

Okay here is the story i'm walking along on strike on karkland. makeing my way to square from hotal. Then some evil taliban basterd makes his way to medic a soilder. I rise my sight of my M95 Barrett rifle and BoOM! I killed them both? says up top "PFC.WELCOME (M95) random person"
    "PFC.WELCOME (M95) random person"
    how is this? a lucky shot thought one head to another? bullet bounce of the street? anybody ever done this before?

Re: Double kill with barrett? (m95)

I got a double kill once. On Mashtuur I was on the roof by the backyard sniping away. The BH came in and tried to hover-cap the flag and there were two gunners lighting everything up. The pilot was hovering really still so I took my shot and I saw 2 bodies fall out...It was the best.

Comment

Karkland? sounds like an amusement park. What kinda rides they have @ Karkland?

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
        I prefer the camper's coaster. The foods okay, but don't eat the grenade spam.

Comment

damn i knew i didn't spell that right. thanks for giving me S**T for it.

karkand... I knew karkland looked wrong lmao

On the subject of the Barrett don't you guys think they made the thing way to innaccrute and clumbsy for what it is in real life. it should outshoot anything in the game. and them thick crosshairs! make me wana rip my hair out!

Comment

the sniper rifles do have complete penetration. i don't think the l96 and m24 have penetration on armored targets, but the m95 is guaranteed to shoot THROUGH the enemy. you won't see a bullet hole, yet you can shoot and enemy through another enemy, if they're close enough. you can shoot them if they're 50 ft apart, but if they're within 5-10 ft of each other, the bullet will redirect after hittin the first target and possible hit the second target. this is only for the sniper rifles, no other guns that i'm aware of.

shoot through a tin or wooden "wall/fence" and look for the bullet decals. kinda the same thing.

and for your second comment, yes, the m95 is way underpowered compared to real life. i saw a video of it myself. it'll blow your arm off just by being hit in the chest. it's meant more for armored structures/items, or to kill soldiers behind said armored structures/items..

Comment

yeah i done it on dalian plant

Comment

i've always wondered about that, although i haven't accomplished it in BF2, i have however done it in other games. I've been wanting to line poeple up in a row and see how many you can drop with one shot.

Comment

Not possible, When you fire a projectile, and it hits a ragdoll, thats that. It doesn't go through it like a real bullet. It doesn't have "splash damage" either, it's just a single sniper shot.

I'm not sure, as I haven't tested, but why would the developers do this only on this unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
                    Not possible, When you fire a projectile, and it hits a ragdoll, thats that. It doesn't go through it like a real bullet. It doesn't have "splash damage" either, it's just a single sniper shot.

I'm not sure, as I haven't tested, but why would the developers do this only on this unlock.
                    dunoh maybe cos the barret m95 is a 50 cal bmg rifle and dice have tried to make th game more relistic

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by 12c7ock

lol

I havn't performed a double kill with a rifle in my experience, nor seen it done. That said, I mostly use the M24, if that makes any difference.
                      Just my ten cents.

Comment

man, this is my next target, the double kill! If it means i have to dust of the M95 then so be it...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghilleman
                          :laugh:

Comment

Yes this is very possible, I did it once with a m24 on sharqi. Two guys running at me in a row i took a shot, they both went down.

Comment

I dont think its possible since AK cant shoot thought bodies so why would it be possible for the M95... I think Dice forgot this option.

Comment

Working...
                              X