• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You thought halo 3 beta looked bad?

halo sucks on PC lol, its so irritating

Comment

No, really? Of course it is. Halo is to kick *** for the PC.

Comment

Halo doesn`t have a chance on the PC platform. I played and finished bioth Halo and Halo 2, and they were below the average.

What most suprised me was the faulty previews on Halo 2. The graphics weren`t good, the A.I wasn`t good, the level designs were crap and repetetive. The bloody enemies had a hard time even having an aim on me.

I got caught by the previews, when I should have read the reviews that wrote how medicore Halo really is on the PC, and that would have stopped me from wasting my bandwith on downloading Halo 2, thank god I didn`t buy it.

Halo should stricktly stay on consoles, it just ain`t good enough for the PC standards.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
          Halo doesn`t have a chance on the PC platform. I played and finished bioth Halo and Halo 2, and they were below the average.

What most suprised me was the faulty previews on Halo 2. The graphics weren`t good, the A.I wasn`t good, the level designs were crap and repetetive. The bloody enemies had a hard time even having an aim on me.

I got caught by the previews, when I should have read the reviews that wrote how medicore Halo really is on the PC, and that would have stopped me from wasting my bandwith on downloading Halo 2, thank god I didn`t buy it.

Halo should stricktly stay on consoles, it just ain`t good enough for the PC standards.
          LOL, you wonder why they were bad? Its becuase Halo and Halo 2 came out two years after they came out on the Xbox to the PC.... of course they are going to look bad...That is like saying Crysis will still look good in 3010...lol.

Comment

Halo 1 was insane bunnyhopping, anonymous-henchman-obliterating fun. Can't say the same for the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRkNeSs View Post
              LOL, you wonder why they were bad? Its becuase Halo and Halo 2 came out two years after they came out on the Xbox to the PC.... of course they are going to look bad...That is like saying Crysis will still look good in 3010...lol.
              lol...wait, didn`t they say they gonna remake the game to answer todays standards, like graphics, models, A.I, etc. They did, and they failed.
              The 2 years old fact doesn`t change the gameplay, which is boring and just too medicore for a PC game.

Comment

Working...
              X