No Fly Zone rules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Fly Zone rules?

ah the 702...theyre not so bad really...but some of the admins can be hot tempered easily.

I was on their server the first day they loaded the official tampa map. When I fired all my missles at their F-18 when I saw it going to their main and we were above the flag near their main and it took him down....i got a warning not to attack uncaps.

I mean...the reason i just spammed it all in the first place was cause i saw him running to his main so i decided to fire and forget to not go near their uncap.

I really do not get to why admins put a no attacking OVER uncap airspace cause theres plenty times on many servers i got kicked just because I fired the missles far away from their main and it followed them just to get a kill as soon as they are over it.

Comment

theres another reason why this rule is stupid.. how strict is it... exactly how far out is the "uncap" area? its too general.

Comment

Originally posted by N2K
        Ok this reminds of something I used to do as a kid. :/

I was chasing a jet from one side of a map to their airfield, with missile on and cannon blazing. He didn't die untill he reached the uncap, SU eh. Well, admin was in the co seat and I got kicked for attacking no fly zone.

So this means you can chase someone and they can run to their airfield and they are save. Remind you of something?

Then I realized, playing against these emo kids in their almighty admin rights was like playing tag.
        :salute: Yea its really retarted. Its just a game sure, but its a war game. Are there rules in warfare besides rules of engagement, civilian killing and prisoner killing, I dont think so. The bottom line is people will always come up with these stupid rules if their not any good. They keep on getting killed and they dont like it. People should just play the game and stop whining.

Comment

I don't agree with the rule about no attacking over the uncap airspace. I suppose the reason for this rule is because it's hard to enforce the simple rule of attacking uncaps. Personally, I dislike getting spawn killed in uncap.

Comment

Originally posted by yUP|Patriots View Post
            I don't agree with the rule about no attacking over the uncap airspace. I suppose the reason for this rule is because it's hard to enforce the simple rule of attacking uncaps. Personally, I dislike getting spawn killed in uncap.
            I honestly dont mind getting killed like that or killing people, if you drive the other team right back to their un-cap you have earnt the right to rape them hard! being able to sneak into uncaps and c4 stuff has always been a huge part of bf2 for me and i hate to see these childish rules when i join a server.

Comment

I think that you should be allowed to chase and destroy enemy aircraft over the uncap. It really isn't at all baseraping.

Comment

If the jets didn't f up the game so much, you wouldn't need rules like this.

I so wish that EA would set up jets as under admin control. I.E. No jets allowed or jets allowed.

Comment

Having played on a number of servers that have this no fly zone rule, I have to say EA needs to rethink it's server policy rules. It's one thing to have rules against excessive camping of an uncap. It's whole other thing to have some arbitrary airborne "safe zone." Jets can be across the map in seconds so you have all of 2-3 seconds to engage and shoot down some guy before he is back at his base. A friend of mine got kicked when he shot a missile at an enemy plane outside the uncap but the plane blew up inside it. I got kicked once because I attacked a helo halfway between the carrier and land on dalian plant.

Yeah, yeah, I know. "Don't play in their servers" and all that. I try to do that but lately it seems that a lot of servers have these rules and only a few don't. Certain maps also become badly imbalanced when one side has uncaps and the other doesn't. And as I just pointed out this rule is really subjective.

Comment

Play in only the good servers. Especially servers with FF off. The tards are limited as to what they can do to you i.e. teamkill for vehicles. Make sure the admins aren't tards either. Then you just have fun. Wake Island TA FF Off is a good server. Wake Island used to be terrible with all the team killiing, but now it is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Blud View Post

I so wish that EA would set up jets as under admin control. I.E. No jets allowed or jets allowed.
                      Then the attack choppers would own, if they were restricted, tanks would own...catch my drift?

Comment

Originally posted by vitaminR View Post
                        Then the attack choppers would own, if they were restricted, tanks would own...catch my drift?
                        Tanks wouldnt own I dont think.

Comment

Originally posted by Blud View Post

Then don't play war games.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob
                            Tanks wouldnt own I dont think.
                            Uh yea, they do already if you don't have a attack chopper or plane in the air helping you.

Comment

Working...
                            X