Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Fly Zone rules?

Ok this reminds of something I used to do as a kid. :/

I was chasing a jet from one side of a map to their airfield, with missile on and cannon blazing. He didn't die untill he reached the uncap, SU eh. Well, admin was in the co seat and I got kicked for attacking no fly zone.

So this means you can chase someone and they can run to their airfield and they are save. Remind you of something?

Then I realized, playing against these emo kids in their almighty admin rights was like playing tag.

Re: No Fly Zone rules?

he's not the only one, too many admins are abusing their server rights, i had an issue last, everyone was baseraping and then an admin said, no baseraping or kick, only destroying assets, well i went with my plane to MEC base and bombed the arty, 1% chance it hit someone when i do, and he kicked me for baserape

Comment

Originally posted by Ghosty[BE] View Post
      he's not the only one, too many admins are abusing their server rights, i had an issue last, everyone was baseraping and then an admin said, no baseraping or kick, only destroying assets, well i went with my plane to MEC base and bombed the arty, 1% chance it hit someone when i do, and he kicked me for baserape
      well thats your own fault tbh, dont use bombers to destroy assets in the uncap you will get kicked for it, as YOUR meant to wander in as Spec-ops.

Comment

destroying assets is destroying assets to me, no matter what u use, as long as u don't kill people...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghosty[BE] View Post
          destroying assets is destroying assets to me, no matter what u use, as long as u don't kill people...
          i'll look forward for your kick count to rise then.

Comment

Don't play on servers like that, it always leads to problems like this.

Comment

please tell me it wasn't moongamers server.....

Comment

Originally posted by colony
                please tell me it wasn't moongamers server.....
                :laugh: moongamers is a serious joke

Comment

Originally posted by N2K
                  Ok this reminds of something I used to do as a kid. :/

I was chasing a jet from one side of a map to their airfield, with missile on and cannon blazing. He didn't die untill he reached the uncap, SU eh. Well, admin was in the co seat and I got kicked for attacking no fly zone.

So this means you can chase someone and they can run to their airfield and they are save. Remind you of something?

Then I realized, playing against these emo kids in their almighty admin rights was like playing tag.
                  it wasn't your own server was it? :laugh:

Comment

Before I start I wanna go on record for saying I AM NOT A PILOT. However, I see nothing wrong will killing assets with a jet. If someone happens to be standing next to arty that gets bombed thats their fault for standing there. EA made it possible to kill assets with the jet so you should be able to. ROE reads if its in the game youre allowed to use it and no server ower or admin is supposed to be able to state other wise. EX: not allowing someone to throw nades on an I/O server. Same thing with no fly zones. If a pilot can't get away from you he shouldn't be in the air. Hence the reason I stay my butt on the ground unless im RIO for someone.

This is just another case of children having server admin rights.

Comment

The golden rule in BF2 is: If you can do it, then do it.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                        The golden rule in BF2 is: If you can do it, then do it.

Well said.....if there is something at my disposole then am going to use it too.
                        That means anything jair haird jeeping,lobbing flash bangs at players heads and scoring a kill,even throwing stones if i have to,it all counts to me.

Comment

Reminds me of elementary years when girls used to chase me and I'd run into the boy's bathroom and from there on I was safe.

Comment

Originally posted by justin45pro View Post
                            Reminds me of elementary years when girls used to chase me and I'd run into the boy's bathroom and from there on I was safe.
                            Most of the people crying rape haven't actually passed those elemetary years.

Comment

It would be a nice rule but since missles can hit at such at long range it does not really mix with vanilla Bf2 maps.

Comment

Working...
                              X