Army time not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Army time not updating

Over the past two weeks, I've received the Veteran SF Sniper Badge at least 10 times.

What's even stranger is that if I get a BF2 award in SF - got veteran air defense yesterday on Ghost Town - it shows up in BFHQ and in BF2S.

What is pissing me off though is that as far as EA is concerned, they've fixed the problem and it's business as usual.

Comment

if stats are not working for regular bf2 why would you expect them to work for SF?

Comment

well i'm getting army time in vBF2 (got my peoples medallion yesterday as proof)

but still non of my SF armies have updated. i might try again today to get some time, but i seriously want the missing hours. it'd put me right on the doorstep for some medals

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
          if stats are not working for regular bf2 why would you expect them to work for SF?
          My stats are working in BF2 and according to EA, they've "fixed" the problem.

Comment

anyone got any SF army times yet??

i tried again today with no luck, got the chopper time / points / dka but no army /map/ theatre times

i'll be so happy when and if they all come in one big blob, coz i'll ahve got my medals hopefully

Comment

I'll keep trying different servers fo now, but nothing from SF is going through for me at the mo'.

Comment

I've gotten the Heli badge twice. I hope it updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Envy337 View Post
                  I've gotten the Heli badge twice. I hope it updates.
                  if by heli badge you mean the basic heli / vet / expert then yes it should update as it is not a SF only award

but if you mean the helicopter combat specilist ribbon then no, i doubt it will

Comment

I also have the same problem. Hopefully they fix it soon because its getting kinda annoying.

Comment

For what it's worth .....e-mail EA at support@ea.com and let them know about the SF problem. They are aware of the problem, but enough e-mails "might" galvanize they into action....otherwise I'm gonna stare out of window and see if I can see a pig fly past.

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
                        if by heli badge you mean the basic heli / vet / expert then yes it should update as it is not a SF only award

but if you mean the helicopter combat specilist ribbon then no, i doubt it will
                        I meant the ribbon.

That sucks,

Comment

Originally posted by Envy337 View Post
                          I meant the ribbon.

That sucks,
                          look on the hopeful side

the stats might eventually come through for SF in which case we'll all get our times etc, and ribbons etc

that's what i'm hoping for, i would just be about an hour away from some medals then ! :yay:

Comment

I'm getting my points but the army times are not updating as of yet still.

Comment

So thats why my SAS ribbon never came. The stats are all ticked but it never updated.

Comment

Originally posted by 13DarkWolf View Post
                                So thats why my SAS ribbon never came. The stats are all ticked but it never updated.
                                the ribbons were bugged before the stats poopage, just keep playing the SAS maps, it'll show eventually

Comment

Working...
                                X