• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What kit should I unlock?

anything in the G3 series is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      Actually, the L96 has a faster reload, better accuracy and a better scope and does the same amount of damage to a person as the M95, they both bring you down to 2 bars of health. The only thing that the M95 tops the L96 on is the ability to shoot the pilots out of helicopter glass.
      You 100% on that? I've always been under the impression that the M95 has a faster bolt-action (from one shot to the next, not changing a clip) and takes all infantry (armored or not) down to 2 bars on a non headshot. On the other hand, I believe the L96A1 does less damage on a non headshot to armored classes (Assault, AT, Support).

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        Actually, the L96 has a faster reload, better accuracy and a better scope and does the same amount of damage to a person as the M95, they both bring you down to 2 bars of health. The only thing that the M95 tops the L96 on is the ability to shoot the pilots out of helicopter glass.
        L96 has faster reload and better scope but it does less damage to armored kits than M95. M95 ignores body armor and L96 dont...

Comment

Originally posted by Oronare View Post
          Jackhammer for the WIN!

I always played sniper, but got the jackhammer with the engi and now im doing pretty well with the armour i can fix myself
          I tell ya what that jackhammer will surprise you, it isnt bad far off, just not too far , but extremely deadly close up

very nice, i think

Comment

Working...
          X