What kit should I unlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kit should I unlock?

I'm having a tough time deciding. These are the kits I play the most (in order):

Spec-Ops (unlocked all)
    Assault (unlocked all)
    Medic/Support
    Sniper
    Engineer

I haven't played much with the support 2nd tier unlock. Can someone explain how good it is?

Re: What kit should I unlock?

If you have Special Forces expansion, i would go for the medic kit.
    You get the G36E, it has a single and 3 burst fire options.
    Its very accurate also.

Comment

L85 > G36E

L85, more accurate and just like a sniper rifle. Plus its not as noobish as the G36E

Comment

G36E > L85 imo

but i mostly play with M16 or AK-101, don't use the unlocks very much

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald View Post
          I'm having a tough time deciding. These are the kits I play the most (in order):

Spec-Ops (unlocked all)
          Assault (unlocked all)
          Medic/Support
          Sniper
          Engineer

I haven't played much with the support 2nd tier unlock. Can someone explain how good it is?
          if u have spec & assualt all unlocked, i'd go for the M95 and the L85 in medic, both are nice, u can harrass cobras with the m95 really piss's em off.

i also like the jackhammer for the 1st tier in engineer

Comment

I Think You Should Unlock The Engineer Or Anti-tank Kit Because The Guns For These Are Poooop Lol

Comment

Check my sig.

Screw the other unlocks.

Comment

I'd get the l85 if you haven't already. It's not as accurate as you might think, but it's easy to hit people at longer ranges because of the kick-*** scope.

Comment

get sniper unlok

g3 sucks the big ****

Comment

I'm also not impressed with the G3.... its absolutely devastating at short and short-medium ranges but anywhere past that and you might as well be shooting in the dark. Honestly, I used to really enjoy the 2nd tier support unlock but I find myself using the PKM more often lately when I play support...

I'd unlock the DAO-12 if you play AT at all as it really makes playing that kit interesting... you really become a force to be reckoned with in city maps w/ armor if you have the DAO-12. If you don't play AT much, I'd unlock either the PKM for support if you play it a lot or the L85 medic gun. I mostly play sniper and I find that the M95 isn't really all that worth it except in city maps where you have (usually) a very dusty environment and a lot of heavy-armor infantry. The M95 has a faster reload and hits heavy-armor infantry much harder than the M24 or L96A1 but it isn't as accurate and has a terrible scope. The engineer may be worth it to you if you play it a lot but I don't have a lot of experience with that... I often find I'm only an engineer if I'm gonna go armor-whorin' and typically I die with the tank so I don't overly care about the engineer gun.

Just my $0.02

Comment

second tier support is god. mg36 is possibly my favorite gun. i know lots of people prefer the rpk, but i disagreeee

Comment

Originally posted by H*S_Shellshock View Post
                        Check my sig.

Screw the other unlocks.

I agree 100%....ive been able to kill people from extreme long distances

Comment

a good one is always the best one

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick2201 View Post

I mostly play sniper and I find that the M95 isn't really all that worth it except in city maps where you have (usually) a very dusty environment and a lot of heavy-armor infantry. The M95 has a faster reload and hits heavy-armor infantry much harder than the M24 or L96A1 but it isn't as accurate and has a terrible scope.

Just my $0.02
                            Actually, the L96 has a faster reload, better accuracy and a better scope and does the same amount of damage to a person as the M95, they both bring you down to 2 bars of health. The only thing that the M95 tops the L96 on is the ability to shoot the pilots out of helicopter glass.

Comment

Jackhammer for the WIN!

I always played sniper, but got the jackhammer with the engi and now im doing pretty well with the armour i can fix myself

Comment

Working...
                              X