meritorious medal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: meritorious medal?

easiest way to get repair points (neglecting statpadding)

ghost town and AA vehicles, you can own inf and choppers and hide from armour, and then hop to position 2 to repair yourself

it isn't really stat padding as you yourself aren't damaging your own vehicle... and theres no point to jump out just to get it stolen

Comment

Her hum

There is a way to get quite a few , not that i have seen this done and i would never condone doing it .

Play Dragon valley as USA spwan at carrier , jump in chopper blow up Phallanx with hellfires , repair phallanx , rinse repeat . They do get a minus score but they have done this to get expert engineer repair .

Comment

There's also the RIB technique.

Comment

The repair points are seriously broken; it is easier to get points going around throwing rocks to get kill assists.

Comment

If you don't go for repair points on purpose then you get very few. The best map to get repair points is the new map Highway Tampa where everyone is tank whoring

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco View Post
              This is one medal I am never going to get...
              Seriously, 1k repair points is dumb.
              How true. I'm 52 years old. I got all this aggressive play out of my system thirty years ago. We didn't have computer games like this. I was a basketball/football/baseball player. I never played a first person shooter before this one. I played other sorts of games, like Chess. So, for the anal retentive critic - all my stats include the learning curve. Hell. My death streak was the first time I entered a map at all. It took eighteen deaths before I could figure out how to motivate around the map.

Of course, I didn't command right off. My ranking as a commander is 1600+ of all players in the game. My ranking as an engineer is 1600+ (of all players in the game.) That may not impress some people. Then, some people pride themselves in never being impressed by anything. Tell that twerp what...I'm not here to impress him. He'll never impress me. In real life....just another jerk takin' pride in his werk. Like I have to explain myself to a pawn...

Comment

and yet you keep returning to the thread trying to justify yourself.. and "proving" how little you care about my opinion.

Your stats are still laughable... even for a "learning curve". Give me a break, after over 1100 hours your "learning curve" doesn't exist anymore and are a true reflection of your skills.

And your "awesome" ranking as engineer and commander... is only because of so much time put into it, not a reflection of skill. You're a nugget.

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram View Post
                  and yet you keep returning to the thread trying to justify yourself.. and "proving" how little you care about my opinion.

Your stats are still laughable... even for a "learning curve". Give me a break, after over 1100 hours your "learning curve" doesn't exist anymore and are a true reflection of your skills.

And your "awesome" ranking as engineer and commander... is only because of so much time put into it, not a reflection of skill. You're a nugget.

:salute:
                  Opinions are like a$$hole$. Everybody's got one.

(The stats carry forward, youngster. Did you flunk math?)

Comment

Originally posted by Astralman View Post
                    Opinions are like a$$hole$. Everybody's got one.

(The stats carry forward, youngster. Did you flunk math?)
                    After 1100 hours, you start seeing trends and their impact get lessened. How many hours can you attribute to noobness? 25? 50? 100? After 25 hours, you should be getting an amazing grasp of the game. I'll give you 50 because I'm generous. 50 hours out of 1100 is less than 5%. FIVE PERCENT... the other 95% couldn't make up for it? I'm being really generous with those numbers too because you're closer to 1200 hours.

Keep coming back... and not proving anything to a youngster, old timer.

Comment

Well, $hitforbrain$ I can do without your generosity. AND, I'm not here to IMPRESS YOU. You certainly don't impress me. There's more to life than this game...go tell your momma she wants you little boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Astralman View Post
                        Well, $hitforbrain$ I can do without your generosity. AND, I'm not here to IMPRESS YOU. You certainly don't impress me. There's more to life than this game...go tell your momma she wants you little boy.
                        It's a good thing you're not here to impress me then... plus that last comment "go tell your momma she wants you little boy"... what does that even mean? Senility must be in effect.

Comment

Originally posted by astonkiller
                          hi i am a expert engineer and spent 157:36:21 doing it.all i have is 361 repair points i need 1,000 OMG how long will that take.
                          a LONG freakin time. time to get an RIB and flip it. (jk)

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram View Post
                            cheaters! lol.
                            thats not a cheat, just a bug or glitch or whatever you wanna call it

Comment

Working...
                            X