Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to check what server you were on last

Hey guys
    This may seem a dumb question but I found a really nice wake island server, The people on it were friendly and if you accidently tk someone they would always forgive WOW!. Anyway I know how every server you play on gets recorded on the favourites list But I had to re-install bf2 and I lost that server, I forgot to get the ip as well and I would really like to play on that server again any tip on seeing what server you were last on?.

Thanks for the help.

Re: Any way to check what server you were on last

This is a long shot but.....

In the /my docs/Battlefield2/ folder there's dir called 'logo cache' or something where the server graphic that you see on the bottom-right of the map load screen is stored. Figure out what date it was you played on that map and then see if you can find the image that was created on that date.

With a little luck it'll have a clan name or something on it.

Comment

Thanks it was 3 days ago when I went on that server. The name of the server was 24/7 wake + 2 other maps.. It was something along those lines as anyone herd of it?.

Comment

Go to www.bf2player.com and go to "find stats" and then type in your nick or PID and then click last online...hope that helps.

I know bf2.com also has a "now playing" kind of thing too...

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
          Go to www.bf2player.com and go to "find stats" and then type in your nick or PID and then click last online...hope that helps.

I know bf2.com also has a "now playing" kind of thing too...

Thanks that helped alot

Dam that was a good idea ^^ but It only came up with a server I played on after that wake one =(. I tryed searching it on game-moniter but it comes up with nothing. argh guess I have to go back to tk fests and no teamwork servers.

I just remembered a little more information about that servers ip and port, The ip was something like 8.6.7.122 and the port was something like 15677 I think

Comment

There are 52 servers with "24/7 Wake" in the name.

Where in the world are you? I imagine that you got a good ping to it?
            Do you remember what the other maps were?

Did you do what I suggested and look up the server logo in the 'logo cache' folder?

Comment

umm the server was called something like 24/7 wake + 2 other maps, It played wake twice then operation clean twice then wake twice then kubra dam twice then wake twice then sharqi twice, I quit shortly after sharqi, and no I havnt tried your suggestion cause my computer with bf2 is at my dads and im at my mums.

Comment

Ok. Well in my list you'll see that there isn't a server with 24/7 and the word 'other' and personally I think a server called "XXX + 2 other maps' is a little vauge

There are lots of wake with 2 other maps in the map rotation but none that I can find that include Kubra.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
                  Ok. Well in my list you'll see that there isn't a server with 24/7 and the word 'other' and personally I think a server called "XXX + 2 other maps' is a little vauge

There are lots of wake with 2 other maps in the map rotation but none that I can find that include Kubra.
                  Ok thanks for the help I appreciate it
                  I remember my friend asking for the ip address for that server would that help If I give you an ip that migh be around that?

It was something like 8.7.6.122.

Comment

There are 169 servers that have an IP address starting with 8.x.x.x

These are the ones that host Wake + other maps :

8.6.8.33:16567
                    8.9.11.183:16567

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
                      There are 169 servers that have an IP address starting with 8.x.x.x

These are the ones that host Wake + other maps :

8.6.8.33:16567
                      8.9.11.183:16567
                      umm for these ips 8.6.8.33:16567 and
                      8.9.11.183:16567 does it say the size of the maps? cause im sure it was a 16 player map?

Comment

go into favorites on bf2 the server should auto save there.

Comment

ok go to www.bf2player.com and enter in yor BF2 name and it will tell you alot of information, including what server you were last on.

hope i didn't repeat anything

Comment

Originally posted by TP.BigBoss
                            go into favorites on bf2 the server should auto save there.
                            I uninstalled bf2 and It cleared the favourites list

Comment

ok go to www.bf2player.com and enter in yor BF2 name and it will tell you alot of information, including what server you were last on.

hope i didn't repeat anything

Comment

Working...
                              X