Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best all around BF2" mod?

Hello everyone:guns: ,

I have searched and viewed a few posts of this nature however they are older and a bit outdated. With all the mod updates and mod additions, opinions change as do the game mods and the game play that go along with with them. So keeping that in mind I ask this question "what do you believe the best all around mod is?" I have played a few and I am just not sure...however I tend to lean tward the direction of Point of Existence 2.

Hopefully this thread may reveil some mods we never have heard from before. What are your thoughts? :salute:

Re: Whats the best all around BF2" mod?

I really don't like any of the mods that are out now but I have high hopes for FH2.

Comment

I love blackops mercenaries....theres about 60 maps with its own ranking system

Comment

You're going to find the same answer as the other posts, people have preferences and each mod has it's own unique features, but just to answer the question, I like Project Reality for the Garmin GPS. :laugh:

Comment

:salute:
          Originally posted by ReaperUK View Post
          I love blackops mercenaries....theres about 60 maps with its own ranking system
          Hey I haven't heard of this one :yay: I will have to give her a run... thanks for the post

For everyone else who hasn't tried this one here is the link I just looked it up http://www.blackopsmercenaries.us/

Thanks again ReaperUK!

Comment

I personally have only tried Project Reality so far, and I love it... simply because it is more realistic.. just as long as you have a good squad. I play it with my army buddies and we use real tactics.. and we've always been the best squad in every game

Comment

Point of Existence 2 took me away. Sadly there are not enough players. But the mod itsself is an upgraded BF2 in gold. Its better in every aspect and is damn fun.

DCon and Project Reality are other picks. I suggest you try the bigger ones out to see if any suits you.

Comment

Originally posted by Infanteer View Post
                I personally have only tried Project Reality so far, and I love it

PR is ok but a bit too real for me ... I know thats the whole point but I like the more arcadey type gamplay...:nod: Thanks for adding your thoughts!

Comment

The EBC minimod, you never know what the next campaign brings :salute:

Comment

my personal favorites(subjective cus its from my view of course)\

pr ,
                    usi ,
                    opk ,
                    poe ,
                    eod ,
                    aix ,
                    dcon, and of course... BATTLEFIELD 2 ASSAULT MOD!(FOCUS on SINGLEPLAYER woot. the bots will hand you.

and in the next version theyl do that twice as much.
                    BF2ASSAULT MOD BETA SP ONLY.7.117 470MB. =) HIT SEVEN for night vision.

new map IWO JIMA!!!!!!

yes your googly eyes are staring at a suppressed ak 47

NEW SCAR SCOPE!

Comment

Originally posted by SPARTAN117GW View Post
                      my personal favorites(subjective cus its from my view of course)\

pr ,
                      usi ,
                      opk ,
                      poe ,
                      eod ,
                      aix ,
                      dcon, and of course... BATTLEFIELD 2 ASSAULT MOD!(FOCUS on SINGLEPLAYER woot. the bots will hand you.

and in the next version theyl do that twice as much.

Hey Thanks for all the screeners..and the mod update. we apprieciate the time it took for you to post the pics :yay:

Comment

project reality and assault

Comment

Download modjive, and download some

Comment

Working...
                          X