Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help

Originally posted by camperstrike
    d0n'7 83 51||y, 7h15 64m3 15 v3ry n008 fr13nd|y. w3'r3 4|| 4 fr13nd|y 8un(h. y0u ju57 n33d 70 74k3 7h3 71m3 70 637 u53d 70 7h3 64m3, 7h47'5 4||.
    what's scary is i could actually read all of that:shock:, also thanks for all the help:nod:

Comment

Yeah I blew major @$$ when I first started. I probably still do but at least now I'm getting like 50 pts. a round lol.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup View Post
        *bbbbbrain explodes*
        ahhh same

I pretty much only play three maps, 100+ hours on wake, then I would choose Dalian, then Karkaine, add my xfire, jtf2darkloop
        K I will help you out if you wanna learn some tricks!

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald View Post
        Yeah I blew major @$$ when I first started. I probably still do but at least now I'm getting like 50 pts. a round lol.
        Me... Now I average 70-120

Comment

LOL
          Ahh i remember when i first started, it was July '05, the birds were chirping, people were mowing their lawns. All that being interrupted by machine gun fire and the occasional artillery strike. And alot of swearing on my part.

Practice makes perfect, well not perfect.
          Practice makes good.
          Does that make any sense>?
          LOL

Comment

Join a squad and keep with them. You learn a lot watching a skilled group.

Comment

ok thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
                whats said is that i read that rather easily

i fail at the internet :yay:

@OP

Just keep practicing, singleplayer is good to get a hang of the weapons and map layouts (baring in mind you're more likely to fight bigger versions)

and then just make a practice account until you find something that sticks

and a tip:
                stay out of choppers etc until you can fly well, it just annoys people to see you crash or not know what your doing
                Play Expert Single player, it's like playing semi-retarded people online.

Comment

Working...
                X