Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Is it just me or is this game really noob unfriendly. I got the game a couple days ago and tried playing online today. I get murdered when I spawn and I can't even get 1 shot in:cry: . I'm not trying to be a person who says anything that kills me is unfair, but could anyone give me some tips or something?:yay:

Re: Help

every one mate finds it hard when they first play (its a hard game) you just have to practice and trai, and mate there are alot of topics on this already. Some help i could give you is before shooting prone if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
      every one mate finds it hard when they first play (its a hard game) you just have to practice and trai, and mate there are alot of topics on this already. Some help i could give you is before shooting prone if you can.
      Ok, and thanks for helping me.:yay: :yay:

Comment

i'm in the mood to help a brotha out. if you want to play tonight, i would be glad to help you learn some tips of the trade.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
          i'm in the mood to help a brotha out. if you want to play tonight, i would be glad to help you learn some tips of the trade.
          That depends, what time?

Comment

just practice

Comment

whenever

Comment

Never mind, my comp is installing a big update, so I'm not sure I'll be able 2 play. At least I can still go online:yay: :yay:

Comment

You really like :yay:'s don't you

Comment

yes :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by quelt View Post
                      Is it just me or is this game really noob unfriendly. I got the game a couple days ago and tried playing online today. I get murdered when I spawn and I can't even get 1 shot in:cry: . I'm not trying to be a person who says anything that kills me is unfair, but could anyone give me some tips or something?:yay:
                      d0n'7 83 51||y, 7h15 64m3 15 v3ry n008 fr13nd|y. w3'r3 4|| 4 fr13nd|y 8un(h. y0u ju57 n33d 70 74k3 7h3 71m3 70 637 u53d 70 7h3 64m3, 7h47'5 4||.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
                        d0n'7 83 51||y, 7h15 64m3 15 v3ry n008 fr13nd|y. w3'r3 4|| 4 fr13nd|y 8un(h. y0u ju57 n33d 70 74k3 7h3 71m3 70 637 u53d 70 7h3 64m3, 7h47'5 4||.
                        *bbbbbrain explodes*

Comment

Also if you playing a server that only plays one map 24/7, try playing ones that rotate maps, its easier to play against people that don't specialize on the one map. I found that helped when I started anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ~B|itZk|2i3G~ View Post
                            Also if you playing a server that only plays one map 24/7, try playing ones that rotate maps, its easier to play against people that don't specialize on the one map. I found that helped when I started anyway.
                            ha, i started at kark (thanks to a friend) and have found it hard to leave. i still only play 24/7 maps, but now it includes dragon valley, wake, and tampa.

occasionally i play mix n match servers though.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
                              whats said is that i read that rather easily

i fail at the internet :yay:

@OP

Just keep practicing, singleplayer is good to get a hang of the weapons and map layouts (baring in mind you're more likely to fight bigger versions)

and then just make a practice account until you find something that sticks

and a tip:
                              stay out of choppers etc until you can fly well, it just annoys people to see you crash or not know what your doing

Comment

Working...
                              X