im coming out

Congratulations

Comment

Re: im coming back

Don't know ya, but welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
        Glad you made it to the BF2s match this weekend. I was surprised to see you in the TS server. Glad you got around those Vista problems.
        eh not really,im on my old machine with 512 mb of ram and a 5500fx,thats why i was so eager to pilot the hippo on masthuur, i would be crap in inf combat.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
          eh not really,im on my old machine with 512 mb of ram and a 5500fx,thats why i was so eager to pilot the hippo on masthuur, i would be crap in inf combat.
          God, that sounds like my old BF2 machine. And I have the same story for the match too, I hooked up my old HDD before the match because I knew BF2 was stable on that drive and on my new SATA drive, it was constantly crashing. Glad we had that 180 second map start time for everyone that had the slower machines! :yay: That is specifically why I asked for it in the rules neogitation.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
            Aren't you that holy saint that said no flaming eh? Do I go to you're EA nonsense topic and say: Who Cares? No?? Well you shouldn't too then, because you behave like a holy lord here.
            Is this a BF2 discussion? No. Move it to the Off topic.

And i said don't flame EA. Flame each other as much as you want.

Comment

Working...
            X