BF2 Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 Suggestions

dang i know bradley and i was gonna say it.

WELL EVERYBODY. ul get like all of that in bad company if it comes to pc. other wise were screwd cus dice isnt really doing a whole lot to change bf2( they could really just make grenades less spammable)

so yeah PLAY THE MODS TILL BAD COMPANY best suggestion i can give. bf just isnt cutting it what it was meant to be.

ps give those gameode suggestions to the pr guys. thier one of the few mod teams that know how to create new gamemodes that work awsomel=)

REALITYMOD.COM forums. also look at blacksandstudios to see whats up.

PR
    USI
    OPK
    BF2ASSAULT
    AIX
    EOD.

poe, dcon are ok too.

Comment

C130 Transport would be nice to have on some large maps, especially wake.

M58 (MICLIC) for maps heavy with armor.

A pair of wire cutters for my engineer so i can get through all the dang stupid fences on Sharqi.

A melee attack for my engineers wrench so i can come up behind enemy soliders and bonk them on the head so i can steal their pants.
      "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

wat ur asking is basically that every game made in the last 20 years be put into one single game

i feel srry for the dice guy, hes probably new and they made him come over here so we believe that dice actually cares, prob lik initiation or somethin

btw, nice sig eddy

Comment

Originally posted by Sentience View Post
          Seconded. Some interesting ideas there Haku, I'll keep an eye on this thread and pass on the more popular suggestions. That's definitely no guarantee they'll turn up in a future game but we're always interested hearing player thoughts on where it might be good to take future DICE titles.
          Sw33t DICE is watching this thread, heck I love this game but I got suggestion!

Okay, well maybe the weapons should be changed, well mostly only two of them need it.

The USMC doesn't use the M16A2 or the M24, now the USMC uses the M16A4 with an ACOG which is standard.

Check my avatar, that's exactly what they use.

And the M24 has been replaced by the M40A3, or maybe you can just put an M14 in so it's semi like all the other sniper stocks.

As for planes, I think missles should nlow up within 5-10m of the plane, so it doesn't have to touch the plane, because in real life mislles blow up at a certain distance.

And to balance this give planes a faster Flare reaload time.

I think people agree with me on these two subjects.

What do others think?

EDIT; why are the M16A2 and M24 in there? Just curious

Comment

Thank you for all your feedback. Interesting suggestions. Keep up the discussion.

- Haku

Comment

play ArmA

Comment

the map features would just gratly increase the requirments. Odds are we wont see this in BF2 if they were to make these changes it would be for th next installment

Comment

Originally posted by 'dL//Aeriald View Post
                  play ArmA
                  What's ArmA and how different is it from Battlefield 2?

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                  the map features would just gratly increase the requirments. Odds are we wont see this in BF2 if they were to make these changes it would be for th next installment
                  If they did add the features though it would be awesome. Maybe in an xbox360 or PS3 version? Oh, and not all the suggestions on the list are resource intensive.

Comment

Working...
                  X