Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what is your favourite jet?

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
    Shut up I took out 7 (maybe 6 it was a kill damage) J10s in the F35b, until I got shot down with IGLA and then reraped the Flying J10s then proceded to continue raping airfield till we capped it.
    Well that is possible, but rare and lucky to get even 1 hit with missile on J10 even if it flies straight. With skill you can sneak behind the J10 and take it out with the cannon, but this requires noob pilots in the J10s. Basically skilled J10 pilot is impossible to beat without very good luck ..

Comment

Originally posted by JaTiMat1c View Post
      Well that is possible, but rare and lucky to get even 1 hit with missile on J10 even if it flies straight. With skill you can sneak behind the J10 and take it out with the cannon, but this requires noob pilots in the J10s. Basically skilled J10 pilot is impossible to beat without very good luck ..

YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
        F35 for rocket capabilities? Are you having a giggle?

I mean

obv j00 n00b f@ggot :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob
          I mean

obv j00 n00b f@ggot :P
          waaaaaaa. that means the F35-B can fly to space and burn the rockets chasing behind it.

Comment

F35 is the best, no contest.

Comment

F18.

Should replace F35 on every map F35 is currently on.

Comment

Mec bomber rocks, its just as good as taking down fighters as any other plane + 5 bombs

Comment

Originally posted by jackall.22 View Post
                  Mec bomber rocks, its just as good as taking down fighters as any other plane + 5 bombs
                  Yep! And LGM wish is EXTREMELY deadly and accurate. I just love to fly a bomber with a guy who actually knows how to use one.

Comment

PLA bomber will eat most jets for breakfast.

F18 is my personal favourite, Ive got most hours in the F35B but thats just because I hate to fly the superior jets.

Comment

srsly?
                      j-10 prawns all!?
                      IMO!

Comment

Aside from the J-10 all the rest of the planes require skill to fly. If we had a hugeass map with no AA and just jets, like on airmaps F-15s VS SU-30s the skilled pilots will win. I can take on everyone that I fly with all in F-15s and F-18s and I would kill them all with an SU-30. Im that good

And dont think it just came to me. besides the point I was playing flight sims sence I was 6 year old, it took me time to get where I am today.

Comment

You're ignorant if you think F-35 sucks. But I guess shooting down 7 J-10s and having 4 bailers on Wake, then having shot down 5 J-10s and 3 bailers on Wake, all the while gaining a total of around 150 kills and 4 deaths(In the past week and I only played Wake twice because I hate that map.) I must be doing something wrong.

Originally posted by =VE=Navras View Post
                          Aside from the J-10 all the rest of the planes require skill to fly. If we had a hugeass map with no AA and just jets, like on airmaps F-15s VS SU-30s the skilled pilots will win. I can take on everyone that I fly with all in F-15s and F-18s and I would kill them all with an SU-30. Im that good

And dont think it just came to me. besides the point I was playing flight sims sence I was 6 year old, it took me time to get where I am today.
                          Download BF2C Wake Airshow...

Comment

problem with wake airshow is you can get skill flying but you cant get practice against the j-10.

Comment

LOL. 13 people have picked other bombers, and only 2 have picked the Su-30. Su-30 outflies every jet there is except for the J-10, its on par with the MiG, but has faster speed and can stratorun against it. Plus, its medium/high altitude dogfight capabilities are great.

Mhm...

Comment

F-18 is the funnest to have dog fights with.

Comment

Working...
                                X