Zombie mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie mode

Hey, Just started to get into Battlefield 2 again after not playin it for ages, Was just wonderin is there a way to get like a zombie mode goin in singleplayer and co op like you can in Counterstrike? You know like what console commands would i need to enter etc. Thought it might be fun to try since you can have so many players in this

Cheers
    Nicho

Re: Zombie mode

wtf is zombie mode

Comment

Yes, every game comes in with a built in zombie mode. To access this one, you need to type "game.lockfps 4" into the console.

If that doesn't work, type in "pb_sleep 1".

Comment

Hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
          Yes, every game comes in with a built in zombie mode. To access this one, you need to type "game.lockfps 4" into the console.

If that doesn't work, type in "pb_sleep 1".
          You do this to people all the time. You get off on it or something?

Comment

The 'zombies' was a result of getting revived before the players kit appeared on the floor after they were killed. They would be revived with no kit or with their arms flayed out like something from Ravenholm.
            It was fixed in 1.3 but it still does happen occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3
              You do this to people all the time. You get off on it or something?
              :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate View Post
              The 'zombies' was a result of getting revived before the players kit appeared on the floor after they were killed. They would be revived with no kit or with their arms flayed out like something from Ravenholm.
              He's not talking about that, he's talking about CS zombie mode where one person will run round like a headless chicken in the vain hope that he finds a poor bastard who forgot to buy a shotgun and spread the "zombieness".

It would be fun but the BF2 engine won't allow for a CS-style zombie mode.

Comment

But now I wonder how many of these people actually take your advice, Camperstrike.

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
                  But now I wonder how many of these people actually take your advice, Camperstrike.

Lol.
                  Hmm. That information is classified. You can find out if you press ALT+F4 though. That always gets people in game.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate View Post
                    Don't be Silly Pirate, hes talking about a Zombie Mod like the one they have for Source and even CoD2

Comment

There was something awhile back like that for BF2. It wasn't anywhere near as good as CS. Basically it was Karkand, you were US (alive) and the MEc were zombies. The zombies in the game were the same models and the skins werwe the same, expect for massive amounts of blood (which looked like it was done in MS Paint) covering their bodies. The MEC also only had knives. The whole project died long ago. In fact I'm not even sure if it was released in any capacity.

Comment

Awww the days of zombies...we used to mess around with them constantly on the Sir server..good time good times..

Comment

the zombie bug aint been completely fixed, i still see it now and again, looks so great too. i think i get what he means although ive never played CS. im guesing he means something like time crisis's fire tag?

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                          Hmm. That information is classified. You can find out if you press ALT+F4 though. That always gets people in game.
                          yeh i heard that pressing the R,E set button works pretty well too

Comment

Working...
                          X