Whos paying for your empty clans servers ?EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whos paying for your empty clans servers ?EA

You just sound like a whiny female dog. Get over it.

EA acknowledged the stats update problem and are working on it.
    Some people haven't even experience problems with the stats.

Im sure you're not the only one footing the bill for 6 servers. What do you donate, like 10, 20 bucks a month? That's not hardly enough to ask for a refund from EA. That's just ridiculous.

You know how many unhappy Bf2er's out there who'd love a refund on this game yet don't cry half as much as you have already?

Comment

Are you expecting EA games to pay for clan and public servers only because the stats are temporarily down? LOL :laugh:

Comment

Well I somewhat see where you are coming from. Our servers have pretty much died since everyone found out the stats were down. However it has given us a chance to explore more of the mods so we have had our mod server populated. With no stats anywhere we were able to get some of our point players to look at the mods.

Comment

I been thinkin', if it's such a problem...

Take it up with the Better Business Bureau or whatever they got out your way in the UK.

But I bet you wouldn't even take it that far cause you know you can't win this fight.

You still have your servers...so you missed out on a few hundred points over the weekend. Life goes on...

Comment

LOL :laugh:

"Yea, now I'd like to sue EA games...."

Comment

ive been keeping an eye on the player counts across the board and these stats outages are not making a large impact on player count, maybe 1,000 less average the last day or two but nothing drastic.

Comment

I don't think most of the players know about the systems being down.

Comment

Well I agree its not that big of a deal and agree nothing would come out of anything but you are paying EA for the rankings which we are not getting. So it is a little more than just loosing points. However thats just a comment not something thats really means that much to me.

Comment

I wonder how many people would stop playing BF2 if they got rid of the stats for good...

Hmmm...

Comment

I think the quality of the game would definently go down. Battlefield 2 would still be awseome it's just I've gotten used to 'updating stats' in a game.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
                        I wonder how many people would stop playing BF2 if they got rid of the stats for good...

Hmmm...

about 85% of them and god forbid they even try a mod.

Comment

Mod's have killed games - Battlefield 2 is great without mods already.

Comment

Originally posted by Demichev View Post
                            Mod's have killed games - Battlefield 2 is great without mods already.
                            Either that was sarcasm beyond hyperbole, or it wasn't.

If the latter case, my advice is:

A) Do not breed. Under no circumstances should you breed. Do not spread your genes. Do not pass go. Do not collect anything.

B) Commit seppuku.

Comment

Modifications have ruined games, all I'm saying is you don't need mods to make Battlefield 2 enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by Demichev View Post
                                Modifications have ruined games, all I'm saying is you don't need mods to make Battlefield 2 enjoyable.
                                Yes, they have, but they've also made a few games explode in popularity... like, you know, the most played online FPS of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                X