Where are my Medals???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are my Medals???

So i get a medal (or points) and it doesnt show up in the stats.
    Yes, i know that it is the weekend, but shouldnt it still show up in the stats
    Just need to know if me goin for medals is worth it right now or im having other problems (ans yes i have the newest patch)

Thanks

Re: Where are my Medals???

System isn't really working at the moment. I've been promoted to Gunnery Sgt 5 times already this weekend lol i've got my basic pistol 3 times and expert pistol once. Just wait till you see if your points come through, if they don't just get the badges again it aint that hard...

Comment

Stat servers took a dump.You may or may not get your points or awards.

Comment

How come EA does not notifi us about this, it has been like that for a week now, does some of you guys at TotalBF have better info then we can get?

Comment

As far as we know this issue was first spotted by GameSpy on Friday and they've been monitoring the situation since then. Both GameSpy and EA/DICE are continuing to look into it as well as talking to server providers to see if they've noticed anything in particular that might point to the cause of this. The gamespy stat servers are continuing to process stats but there are a number of other possible causes we're checking on.

At this stage we do not believe any stats earned over the weekend will be lost.

Comment

what about tampa stats?

as my BF2s page says i have 2 rounds played, but BFHQ says i aint touched the map

though its ncie to finally see a DICE person on these forums again

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
              what about tampa stats?

as my BF2s page says i have 2 rounds played, but BFHQ says i aint touched the map

though its ncie to finally see a DICE person on these forums again
              yea i hope the dice team stick around to see our views

Comment

Originally posted by Sentience
                As far as we know this issue was first spotted by GameSpy on Friday and they've been monitoring the situation since then. Both GameSpy and EA/DICE are continuing to look into it as well as talking to server providers to see if they've noticed anything in particular that might point to the cause of this. The gamespy stat servers are continuing to process stats but there are a number of other possible causes we're checking on.

Thank you for that answer hope you get hold of the bug.

Comment

1st Reply I have seen regarding this issue from anyone even EA Support, Thank You please keep us informed as time goes by.

Comment

Originally posted by bob055 View Post
                    yea i hope the dice team stick around to see our views
                    Will do, it's my job.

Sars99 - not an issue I've seen, has anyone else not had their stats update for Tampa (seperate to the general issue more recently)?

Comment

Originally posted by Sentience View Post
                      Sars99 - not an issue I've seen, has anyone else not had their stats update for Tampa (seperate to the general issue more recently)?
                      well i've been fine on other maps / servers, and have played different tampa servers, and none of them show. i'll check again tonight but i somewhat doubt it

and i've played more then 2 rounds aswell, so BF2s is still not picking it all up

Comment

Congrats on your promotion, or at least change in position, Sentience

Comment

Any update on the status of the stats situation, Sentience?

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan1GBN View Post
                            System isn't really working at the moment. I've been promoted to Gunnery Sgt 5 times already this weekend lol i've got my basic pistol 3 times and expert pistol once. Just wait till you see if your points come through, if they don't just get the badges again it aint that hard...
                            your not playing K/P only are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Duke59 View Post
                              How come EA does not notifi us about this, it has been like that for a week now, does some of you guys at TotalBF have better info then we can get?

I know right

Comment

Working...
                              X