Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i absolutly loved PR(when i had it working ) and this little tale only makes me want it back even more... aw hell, im gonna go try downloading it again right now! fantastic man

Comment

WTF? Raghead? ****ing racist prick, I hope you die, ignorant americans like you make me want to ****in kill you

Comment

racist, because raghead is the typical name for islamic extremists, who believe in killing all who refuse to convert to islam? Dude, If theres some crazed wacko running around killing all kinds of people In the name of Jihad and Allah, I can call them things much worse than that.

Why do you take pride in calling yourself a terrorist lover? Do you believe in killing women and children?

Comment

I don't love terrorists, but I sympathise them, and these "terrorists" aren't demanding people convert, they are fighting off a Invasion in their motherland and holy land, RAGHEAD, is racism, to any middle eastern, even though it is directed at Arabs, "terrorists" wear this "Rag" to conceal their identity, in the same way american theives wear the ski mask

Comment

screw you, if you sympathize with terrorists youre pretty much one yourself. People like you make me sick. You sympathize with them, even though THEY KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE! You sick ****.

WATCH THESE AND SEE THE TRUTH!!!
            (These are in order of the documentary, first link being part one. Seriously, you should watch ALL of them!)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Learn how sick the things that this sick **** believes in are!

Comment

Originally posted by cfschris View Post
              racist, because raghead is the typical name for islamic extremists, who believe in killing all who refuse to convert to islam?

Ignorance, oh ignorance

Dude, If theres some crazed wacko running around killing all kinds of people In the name of Jihad and Allah, I can call them things much worse than that.

And what about those idiots who kill for "peace" or "freedome"? How are they any better?

Why do you take pride in calling yourself a terrorist lover? Do you believe in killing women and children?

Do you?

Comment

I assume you didnt watch the videos, eh?

Such ignorance.

wait, why would I believe in killing women and children? Why did you ask me if I did? Hmmm.....lets put on our thinkers here. I clearly am angered when I speak about women and children killings..........use that raw brainpower!

plus, Did I ever even speak of the "idiots" (minding that YOU were the one who mentioned "Idiots") who kill for "peace" and "freedome"?

And, whats this about killing for peace? You make TOTAL sense!

Comment

whoa....jeeze where did all that come from.

Wow this thread is way overdue for a lock.

Comment

Working...
                  X