Ace Combat 6 TRAILER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace Combat 6 TRAILER!!!

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

click the screen

Re: Ace Combat 6 TRAILER!!!

Ah, that is awesome. So that is for Xbox only?

Comment

Originally posted by Titus View Post
      Ah, that is awesome. So that is for Xbox only?
      as far as i know, it is

Comment

oh, my little one is bugging me to get her an 360xbox. So i might just do that, their is allot of good games that they don't put on PC.

Comment

I'm hoping there won't be too much cheesy drama...

Comment

Originally posted by Titus View Post
            oh, my little one is bugging me to get her an 360xbox. So i might just do that, their is allot of good games that they don't put on PC.
            yeah, bioshock, ace combat, halo 3, and more!

go out there and get ur little one a 360

Comment

Warning! This post contains abuse of image tags.

Originally posted by Bird Killer View Post
              I'm hoping there won't be too much cheesy drama...
              Its not a defect, its a feature!

I am looking forward to this game so much.

Copied and pasted from another forum post:

Now that I've watched it about a hundred or so times I can talk clearly about what made it so amazing for me. The trailer opens up with a cheesy Ace Combat cut scene; I love those. The whole first half of the trailer, before the Ace Combat logo comes up, is incredibly and beautifully detailed. I wish I had a really high quality version of this. There are so many scenes that I would love to make into wallpapers. Of particular interest is 0:34 and 0:35. The composition of it makes it look almost photo realistic. Flying aircraft carrier! I love flying aircraft carriers! They are just so completely absurd, exactly what makes them so incredibly cool. In case nobody has noticed, the cluster of missiles that you see at 0:54 and 1:02 come from these giant carriers. You can actually see two of them at 1:02. The formation break at 1:04 was brilliant looking. The rest of my ranting takes place on the pictures below.

Opening shot. Yes! I love Ace Combat's cheesy cutscenes. Although I prefer them of the live action variety.

I want this as a wallpaper. I love the mixed aircraft that you see in this.

Same with this, I love the mixed aircraft that are shown. Being a sim pilot, you get used to seeing only one type of aircraft for a long time. It's nice to see a variety for a change.

I'm a sucker for Macross amounts of missiles. What makes this even more ridiculous is the fact that in the trailer I never saw a missile trail fade away. It seems those trails are going to be there for some time, filling up the sky.

You blink too slowly and you miss the carnage that happens in these two frames. There are missiles being launched and hitting and flying all over the place. It's ridiculous how many aircraft and missiles are flying around.

I love these new missile effects so much.

Our often mentioned, elusive Tomcat.

I dont think the Germans had this much flak in WWII

Nothing to say about this other than it looks great.

I want to put more pictures but thats enough for now. Its hard work to rip them from quicktime.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker View Post
                yeah, bioshock, ace combat, halo 3, and more!

go out there and get ur little one a 360
                LOLOL, will do and the wife wants one as well as they are getting bored with the Gamecube. So, i guess iam going to have to break down and buy one.

--------------

Nice images, this game is impressive.

Comment

*NAMCO BANDAI ANNOUNCES ACE COMBAT® 6: FIRES OF LIBERATION™ LIMITED EDITION FLIGHTSTICK PREMIUM BUNDLE SET*

sweet!!!

Comment

Looking really good. I'm not much interested into flying games, but looks like I may need to be now =)

Comment

Damn Thats So Sweeeeeeeet!!!

Comment

*NAMCO BANDAI GAMES RELEASES OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE FOR ACE COMBAT® 6: FIRES OF LIBERATION™ *

Santa Clara, Calif., (June 29, 2007) – Leading video games developer and publisher NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. announced today that its highly anticipated flight action title, Ace Combat® 6: Fires of Liberation™ will hit store shelves nationwide on October 23, 2007. Exclusively for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation brings the popular Ace Combat series to the next generation with a massive multiplayer online experience, photorealistic high-def graphics, an all new story, and brand new gameplay that includes features like the Allied Support System and Dynamic Operations System, that radically change the way missions can be completed.

“Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation is the most robust Ace Combat game to date and will be a killer flight action game to own on the Xbox 360 this Holiday Season, “Makoto Iwai, Senior Vice President and COO of NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. said. “With some of the most incredible and realistic HD graphics ever seen and extensive online multiplayer modes, there will be no other game out on the market like it.”

Players will be in full control of the battlefield in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation with the Allied Support System. This new gameplay mechanic allows players to call on a variety of allied vehicles including; fighter planes, tanks, heavy bombers and naval fleets. Each unit carries their own strengths and weaknesses into battle as they help even the odds against the swarming enemy. Allied forces react to the player’s level of success in real-time, with more skillful players bringing a more efficient fighting team of allies into battle. Allies will also report in with video updates from the battlefield, giving virtual pilots key strategic intel in managing their battle situation.

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation will re-define the flight action genre as players will be able to take their planes online for the first time ever in the series, to compete in adversarial and team-based dogfights. The power of the Xbox 360 allows for a totally immersive living battlefield, where players will find more aggressive and smarter enemies in larger numbers than ever before. Calling upon allies with the new massive-scale Allied Support System will be the key for survival against such powerful foes.

ACE Combat 6: Fires of Liberation ships exclusively for the Xbox 360 on October 23, 2007 for an estimated retail price of $59.99. Launching on the same day, the exclusive limited edition Ace Combat® 6 ACE-EDGE™ Flightstick Bundle has an estimated retail price of $149.99.

sweet!!!

Comment

It's sad how the little girl died

Comment

Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg
                            Omg

I Need It!!!! Someone Lend Me $150 So I Can Preorder The Game And Joystick!!

SO FREAKING F'ING BEAUTIFUL I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i really wish they would port this for the pc. there are no more good combat flight sims left and pretty much nothing for modern combat but i get the feeling this will be more arcade like bf2 flight than a true flight sim.

Storm of War: Battle of Britain keeps getting pushed back and i can only play IL2 for so long, hehehe.

between this and gta4 i might have to finally get a 360.

Comment

Working...
                              X