Hacker Mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker Mod?

Is there any Single Player Offline hack mods available? They look fun.
    I've searched but had no luck!:hmm:

Re: Hacker Mod?

just download a demo of a hack...

Comment

if you download any demo of a hack and you will be absolutely infested with spyware, trojans malware and anything else you can imagine not to mention a pb ban as soon as you go multiplayer

there are some single player mods that give some good features but if your looking for aimbots, neon colors full tags and general hax stuff your gonna get more than you bargained for.

Comment

Nooooooooo! I'm looking for legal modifications which has unlimited bullets, c4's, nametags, you know like a fun mod!(either than sandbox or camobox)

But I'm not interested in any online hacks or you know what I mean. And what do you mean demo of a hack? Is it alright to use it? What is it exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Serpento View Post
          I'm not interested in any online hacks
          RRIIGGHHTT...

Comment

Originally posted by |BHH| Mr.Morey View Post
            RRIIGGHHTT...
            lol, Well, I don't play Battlefield 2 vanilla, so there's no point of paying $40-50 a month for hacks. :hmm:

So anyone knows any mods like this? Maybe I can make one, I know its a pain in the *** and takes extremely a lot of work, but all I need to do it change the amount of ammo in each gun and stuff like this, it isn't so hard right?

Comment

Nope not hard at all just gota edit the ammo files for each gun and your away!

Comment

Mercenaries has a lot of modi factions like that. Look it up!

Mercenaries

Comment

Originally posted by Serpento View Post
                  but all I need to do it change the amount of ammo in each gun and stuff like this, it isn't so hard right?
                  Things like that can be changed easily by editing the weapon files objects_server.zip\weapons\handheld. You can also edit kits to have more and different weapons and so on. Any one interested in SP, especially modded SP, should go to the BFSP site & forums that *FMJ*Power linked to.

Comment

make your own XD

Comment

Awesome! Just as long as I don't have to make maps or models.

Anyways, thanks guys for the help!

Comment

Working...
                      X