G36E or L85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36E or L85

Personally I hate the L85, can't hit squat. Which one do you use?

Re: G36E or L85

G36E because it's a german weapon and I like it, by the way more than the L85.

Comment

L85 because its funner, requires far more skill, kills come faster (for some reason, more damage? 1 shot HS?) and your not called a G36e noob around every corner.

Comment

As a kill-machine, G36E flat out wins, but L85 is a lot nicer. When the bullets decide to hit.

Comment

What about the m16 or the ak?

Comment

L85a1,m16a2,ak101,g36e

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
              As a kill-machine, G36E flat out wins, but L85 is a lot nicer. When the bullets decide to hit.
              the L85 IS a kill machine in the right hands, trust me, the thing DECIMATES any G36 weilders when used properly, and that means constantly switching between single/full under certain situations. in full auto you have to really really control your bursts, very quick taps, in VERY close combat full auto pray and spray will result mostly wins, anything over 15 meters and its single shot to the head ftw, and 5-6 instant kill streaks are far more common with it, comparing its mow down 5 guys in a row to the RPK.

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop
              L85a1,m16a2,ak101,g36e
              exactly what i would have picked.

Comment

Nice, great minds think alike?!!

Comment

They are both good, but as I don't need the G36E with the M16A2, and when I'm MEC, I use the AK101.

But yeah, I guess the L85 is better with the scope feature. As it's realy is to one-shot-kil guys with it, I only use it though on Karkand.

Edit; Wait, here is my preferance.

M16A2 #1

L85A1 #2

AK101 #3

AK47 #4 (Just because I rarely play chinese maps otherwise i'd be 3rd)

Comment

I don't play medic.

But I'd go for G36E purley because it sounds better. The L85 sounds so gay I'd be embarrased to use one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                      I only use it though on Karkand.
                      the only map i dont use the L85a1 on, well sharqi in some situations too, wasn't made for kark, give me mashtuur and the L85 anyday, AK or M16 on kark. whoever said the L85 sounds like poo must be deaf to the G36s, they sound girly too. heck almost all the guns sound to pansy like in bf2. the aks sound alright tho, lil less oomph than they should be. but to be baseing your gun preference on sound alone?? well i never... but i am an M16 assault whore now and lovin it. oooh the fun, medic is so damn boring now.

Comment

I like the AK47 best actually. That on wake. Whoaoa so powerful!!

Comment

AK101
                          G36E
                          M16A2
                          L85A1

Can't use the L85, not really tried much with it. Always use the G36E as US because there's always other nubs using it and i'm not all that great with the M16 so die more often than not. If there's not very many G36E users i'll use the M16.

Comment

M95

Comment

L85 has to be used on single shot mode. Period.

With that, it will rack up kills as it only usually takes one shot to kill.

Comment

Working...
                              X