To all you medics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To all you medics

I enjoy playing Medic, I am far from being good at it, but here are some time when I miss reveiving you.

1) I just spawned in and I have no clue where your revievable lives are at. If I get luckly enough to look down to see a friendly uniform, I'll put the paddles to you. Jumping away from the the armor that's is tearing me up to get to you, may slow down my time to get to you.

2) I will not try to revive you for the insta death you will receive around tanks, APC's, etc

3) If you are my Squad leader, I'm going to try and revive you safe or dangerous, you are our life support. It is worth it to revieve you to hope that you have the chance to hide, while the rest of us spawn on you.

4) Remember as a Medic you are there for health & life, NOT for killing as many as you can. Killing is up to the rest of the squad, your job as a medic is to heal the wounded and revieve the dead on your squad and team. As hard as it may be, hang back as little and let your squad tear up the enemy, you then come in to heal and revive.

Comment

RANT RANT RANT
      i get so sick of these, mate not all the time medics can heal you.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
        RANT RANT RANT
        i get so sick of these, mate not all the time medics can heal you.
        Im not asking for every time :'(

I can honestly say im lucky if im rezzed 3 times in a WHOLE round when I play on a server.

Comment

Points man, try it, its awesome. Who cares about others.

Comment

When i see a dead body, and there are bullets flying at me... i tend to ignore it and defend myself. Like said before, no point of getting revived if your only going to be shot seconds later.

oh yea, M16 ftw!

Comment

Its no different with support. How many times has there been a support guy right next you while your say "I'm bingo on ammo" and the ******* does not throw down a pack. They are only support for the PKM or to spam grenades.

Comment

Originally posted by ampan View Post
                Its no different with support. How many times has there been a support guy right next you while your say "I'm bingo on ammo" and the ******* does not throw down a pack. They are only support for the PKM or to spam grenades.
                Not all of us support guys do this. The king nade spammers give the rest of us a bad rap. I spam ammo bags like crazy and there's rarely a case where a teammate nearby has to request ammo. And nades, they are secondary to the mighty RPK and PKM. :guns:

Comment

I try to heal as many teammates as possible. The only time I will not run out and save someone is if it is too dangerous. I am not going to run out in the middle of the road, right in the crosshairs of a tank or an APC, just to save someone. Sorry, just not gonna happen.

Comment

I often have guys run past me and don't do anything when no1 is shooting at em, or if I die as med and no1 revives with my kit...

Comment

you should see bf2142.....

assault and medic together everyone only knows how to fight and not revive

Comment

I just cant take this slagging off anymore, im a medic & yes my job is to revive the dead!!! but i have to kill the guy who killed you before i can(hello)
                        and then ill revive you, im always right behind you guys going in and if not im infront throwing medi packs in your path, so if you want a decent medic in your squad give me an email at darkclown5735@yahoo.co.uk in game name is 1st_todie_LOL if you want to check out my state that have been frozen for 7 months LOL Oh and one last thing if you guys didnt get killed so easy you wouldnt need me would you LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL.

Comment

I may be wrong, but I thought when you are revived the death doesn't count?

Comment

I can understand the frustration because I've been on the receiving side of it. There have been times that I'm down to one bar of health, I yell for a medic, chase one down and proceed to follow him shouting "Medic!" and he does nothing. I love playing medic and support and always make sure my teammates have health and ammo. Like others have stated, I will not revive you if the area we're in is still hot. Whats the point? So I can get killed and you for the second time?! If I'm able to take out the guy that just shot you and revive you, believe me I will but be patient. I have to do it in that order- kill then revive. If anyone is looking for a good medic/support to run a map with, look me up- TUF11-B

Comment

Chances are if your dead obviously someone has shot you, so why run out and revive a corpse when the person who killed the guy on the ground is still there. I think I speak for all medics when I say, we are there to revive and heal you but we are not going to just run and save you, we need to make sure no one is going to kill us first. This has happened to me heaps of times, I see a dead guy so I run and revive him then I get sniped and so does the other guy so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
                                Please revive your team mates! I can't tell you how annoying it is to have medics walking around my dead corpse within touching distance and completely ignore me! So many games could have been won for the team if medics simply did they're job instead of being little noobs who use the kit soley for the G36E, if you suck so much that you have to use the G36E do your team a favor at least and do your job!

I salute all you medics who actually bother to do their job, you rock! :salute: :yay:
                                agree man....most medics are completely retarded nowadays, its like 1.3 patch changed peoples minds, pissing me off quite a bit tbh.

Also revive then kill whoever shooting u works in a lot more times than i find the killer and then come back and revive.

Comment

Working...
                                X