To all you medics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To all you medics

its pubbing, half your team is brain dead and the other half isn't paying attention to whats going on, only that little ball of steel they keep throwing from their hands, while proceeding to do it jumping over your corpse as a medic for that elusive lucky skill lacking nade kill.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
      Also, they always revive you when there's enemy around, and you die again. They always revive you when artillery is raining down on you, and you die again, they always revive you when there are tanks, and you die again.

QFT. I will admit I have been guilty of this before. But I at least try to look around the area to see if there are any enemies before I revive.

I also like when I get revived when there is a chopper raining steel hellfire down on top of me, only to die instantly again.

Comment

sorry to side track your post just that it might have been the right thing to do it here and not a new post. Commander do your job

Some people who have hardly played the game command no problem with that at all. But play the game and die each time.

Commander using the UAV over the hotel all the time when a team are at the suburbs. I have seen some good commander who play great and really get the game going other just drop artillery on tanks and apc knowing that they will only move away from that area. Learn to command if you are new

Look I learn't on single player and went on a server with a small number of people on give instruction (no one cared) and drop artillery when either asked or not asked. But the role of a commander is to help the best way they can

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973 View Post
          sorry to side track your post just that it might have been the right thing to do it here and not a new post. Commander do your job

Some people who have hardly played the game command no problem with that at all. But play the game and die each time.

Commander using the UAV over the hotel all the time when a team are at the suburbs. I have seen some good commander who play great and really get the game going other just drop artillery on tanks and apc knowing that they will only move away from that area. Learn to command if you are new

Look I learn't on single player and went on a server with a small number of people on give instruction (no one cared) and drop artillery when either asked or not asked. But the role of a commander is to help the best way they can
          dont forget the most overlooked thing in commanding, when you drop artillary you lose command points by taking kills from your team, arty should be used sparingly in the opportune times, like lone player capping your far off flag and noone is going to get to him in time, continuously dropping it over say hotel on kark you may get 30 arty kills, but that = exactly 0 pts, and 30 kills taken from your team, which nullifies alot of command points, if the game is to close to call arty on a big pop is ok tho

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
            Someone has been owned silly by a bunch of medics :shakehead:
            Sorry, the opinions of a cynical and annoying (and a paris whoreton lover to boot) meanie have no place here
            . And guys, im talking about the medics who ignore you even though the UAV shows the area as clear or when there is no imminent danger, its like these *******es think that you get a negative score for reviving >_<

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
              its pubbing, half your team is brain dead and the other half isn't paying attention to whats going on, only that little ball of steel they keep throwing from their hands, while proceeding to do it jumping over your corpse as a medic for that elusive lucky skill lacking nade kill.
              i see people in clans do that aswell, so perhaps you could stop trying to make a pubbers cant to **** stereotype,

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
                Sorry, the opinions of a cynical and annoying (and a paris whoreton lover to boot) meanie have no place here
                . And guys, im talking about the medics who ignore you even though the UAV shows the area as clear or when there is no imminent danger, its like these *******es think that you get a negative score for reviving >_<

Considering your sig, you munch the male carpet :laugh:

As for those medics, stop playing on retarded servers - or just vent your frustrations out on them with a jeep and the E key.

I revive no matter what, you should move the second you get revived.

Most people have a f*cking coffee break there.

Comment

I'd rather the medic not get me purple hearted if possible. I hate being revived and then both of us getting grenaded or some such madness. I'd rather the medic spend some extra time scoping out the area and making sure the enemy is gone prior to reviving.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
                    All medics can go **** themselfs, little bunny hopping twats. Get one hitand run around corner to spam their medic bags to re-heal themselfs, what's worse, they are bunny hoppers.

Also, they always revive you when there's enemy around, and you die again. They always revive you when artillery is raining down on you, and you die again, they always revive you when there are tanks, and you die again.

I'm sick of those n00bs.

sounds like someone is playing with a bunch of nobs.....try another server

I HOPE PARIS HILTON GETS PWNED IN JAIL
                    CRYING LITTLE TWAT

have a great day paris

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                      I find the ones that do it at any opportunity more sad..i saw a support guy lying on the floor shooting and medics were trying to revive him..
                      yeah, its almost as if they think the soldier had a heart attack, but no, a bullet probably killed him, and bullets come from guns, and that means you can probably die right where he was.

i always revive, except when im at karkand(all the time) and people die left and right by the hotel thanks to nades. people are always like "WTF NO REVIVEZ?". i would rather not die, thanks for asking!

Comment

As mentioned above, the RPK is the perfect Anti-Medic weapon. I really enjoy mowing them down.

As far as medics, I've seen a considerable drop in the quantity of medics in most servers/maps I play on. Maybe it's because I don't play Karkand much anymore. That combined with the lack of a quality medic makes things frustrating. It's like pulling teeth to get some of them to drop med packs. They only seem to want to help you when you are dead

I primarily play support, but medic is my next heavily used kit. I mainly use it while playing Squad Leader, hanging back to provide a spawn point and to pick off enemies trying to flank them as we take a flag. Reviving fallen squadmates only when possible. If I can't get to them in time or if the area isn't clear, they simply respawn on me.

I think if the Medics were given a Sub-Machine gun instead of an Assualt Rifle, there would be less whoring the kit.

Comment

The thing that bothers me the most is when I'm critically wounded as a medic and a team mate comes up, picks up my kit and then WALKS OFF. Revive me you dumb****! :evil::evil:

Oh, this thread is to medics but players using other kits who see a medic down (kit has a medic cross on it) and the area is clear...pick up his kit and revive him.

Comment

Originally posted by jlspence View Post
                            Oh, this thread is to medics but players using other kits who see a medic down (kit has a medic cross on it) and the area is clear...pick up his kit and revive him.
                            QFT

Quoting Vesuvan
                            It's like pulling teeth to get some of them to drop med packs. They only seem to want to help you when you are dead
                            also QFT

i think it'd flare a bit better work for medics if it were 2 points for the heal, and 1 for the revive

also a guy mentioned getting purple hearts off medics that keep reviving them... you dont get a death if you get revived before respawn or the 15 secs run out, same with the end of the round being crit wounded

Comment

when i play medic, i allways try to revive people but, when it puts me or them in the way of fire when i revive them, i try to clear the area and wont revive untill safe, i allways give out medpacks when requested, and allways try to do my job:salute: . whhther it be healing or killing, preferably both

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
                                i see people in clans do that aswell, so perhaps you could stop trying to make a pubbers cant to **** stereotype,
                                people even in clans go pubbing to get points, if you have 10+ people on a team on vent they are going to be comunicating, if there are randon clan tags all over the scoreboard the general consensus is maybe one squad is working together, no one us using VOIP and few flags are being taken, unless it is a big map, i pub alot more than i play with my clan so i guess i cant do **** either, if i go pubbing with 6 of my clan mates we are working as a team, but you rarely see 6 guys of the same clan on a server unless it is their server in which case they are usually working as a team which brings me back to the one squad working as a team. as for stereotype, what stereotype, 90% of bf2 players have a clan tag in front of their name, a pubber usually is just someone who is taking a break from their server or their server is dead so they go to a 24/7 I/O server to rack up points.

Comment

Working...
                                X