Macro = Ban/kick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macro = Ban/kick?

So far compiled AHK scripts have been worked perfectly.

What if someone uses script to write in the chat? You clearly see he could not do that by hand because of special characters and complexity, yet it appears in 0.1s in the same form over and over again. Would you kick? Those are funny, useless though, but could be used for anything. So it's a definite proof of a scripter.

Comment

I have to agree with the orignal post, useing macros shouldnt be allowed in BF2. The easiest thing to do, though, is let PB handle them. If PB kicks you for it well then be gone and if PB allows your macro, good luck. When in doubt you can always kick the player for another reason. I dont think your clan would but some do. Ive been kicked for being Idle after killing the admin? Figure that one out. Oh well good Luck on your Macro hunt. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

People still crying about macros? Jeez.

Comment

i'm a noob
          waht is macros ?

Comment

Originally posted by shooterz View Post
            i'm a noob
            waht is macros ?
            It's a program that combines multiple keystrokes into a single keystroke. People that can't play, usually cry that people who can are using them, even if they are not.

Comment

This question should be asked to evenbalance (creator of punkbuster)...
              The people on this forum are bound to make false statements and present them as facts...

Comment

Working...
              X