Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Generations

For the map update, it says that you can fight the map on 2 generations

So that means its also gonna be for 2142 im guessing, and i got this screenshot from in game

says 136 years in the making

so 136+2007=2143, WTF, why not 2142....weird
    and why make the map for 2142, the game sucks already :P

Re: 2 Generations

Originally posted by polishfreak36 View Post
    so 136+2007=2143, WTF, why not 2142....
    EA has already stated that Northern Strike takes place in 2143 and/or that the game did roll over to the new year along with 2006 becoming 2007.
    So that part there about the math is correct.

Comment

ohhh i didnt know about the 2143, thanks for the info

Comment

It says when downloading ''keep your eyes to the future as this map will see action across 2 generations''......it also says that it is like 1942 maps.

And about 2 months ago i heard storys about a possibel BF3 and that it would be set in WW2 again.so to me it sounds like there will be a BF3.it will be set in WW2.and highway tempa will be one of the maps .

Comment

Originally posted by SARCONTRACTKILL View Post
          It says when downloading ''keep your eyes to the future as this map will see action across 2 generations''......it also says that it is like 1942 maps.

And about 2 months ago i heard storys about a possibel BF3 and that it would be set in WW2 again.so to me it sounds like there will be a BF3.it will be set in WW2.and highway tempa will be one of the maps .
          Yep, that's the impression I got too. God I hope EA proceeds with BF3 and takes the good from BF2 and improve upon it. We'll see......

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
            Yep, that's the impression I got too. God I hope EA proceeds with BF3 and takes the good from BF2 and improve upon it. We'll see......
            A neverending dream

Comment

ITs probably going to be 2142 they wont do anything for 1942. They probably are about to start the next instalment in the series. I can see it now.

BF2342 noobular warfare

its nuclear war the whole battle will be launching nuclear weapons from your station at the opposing armys station they have nukes as well. Now you can pwn and b3 a 1337 h4x04 from your little station as long as your opponent does not leave theirs.

Comment

BF3 should be set in WW3

No retarded laser cannons, just the modern day weaponry. The XM29 "N00b-ch00b" for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                  ITs probably going to be 2142 they wont do anything for 1942. They probably are about to start the next instalment in the series. I can see it now.

BF2342 noobular warfare

its nuclear war the whole battle will be launching nuclear weapons from your station at the opposing armys station they have nukes as well. Now you can pwn and b3 a 1337 h4x04 from your little station as long as your opponent does not leave theirs.
                  Not until EA brings the nerf stick! Tactical nukes with 1m blast radius! (only killed if you're 0.5m away)

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
                    God I hope EA proceeds with BF3 and takes the good from BF2 and improve upon it.
                    That would be the money making stuff and improve on that :laugh:

Comment

BF3 Should be the Bosnian war. Or some Czech war. Instead of Germans And Iraqs

Comment

Originally posted by Stemnin View Post
                        Not until EA brings the nerf stick! Tactical nukes with 1m blast radius! (only killed if you're 0.5m away)
                        how is that so? the radius of a circle is the centre to outside, therefore you'd get blown up 1m away

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop View Post
                          BF3 Should be the Bosnian war. Or some Czech war. Instead of Germans And Iraqs
                          yeah deff... that was a actually a big war..truly not much spooken about , and people that have experienced that was are trying to forget it aswell but many have been scared by it like for example myself ... i think of it many times why not make a game of it would be a interreting one

Comment

Just think the Balkan war, bosnia, Russia, Khasikstan (home of borat).. I think that would be fun. You would have the Spetz with their AK's vs. Bosnians with their AK's. Hell it would be easy to make. They all us AK's. LOL!

Comment

How bout if bf2 had maps from like vietnam, 1942, and bf2, and some future maps

updated graphics and crap

its doesnt have to be featured on one war
                              or just make up some war, but nothing from the future, kinda lame now

Comment

Working...
                              X