Blurry text on higher resolutions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blurry text on higher resolutions?

All the text looks crisp on 800x600, but when I turn it up to 1024x768, it looks blurry and sort of squashed. I'm on a 17" flat screen monitor, so this shouldn't be happening? Any way I can fix this? Got a new graphics card and want to play on higher resolutions

Re: Blurry text on higher resolutions?

Originally posted by roflrofl123 View Post
    All the text looks crisp on 800x600, but when I turn it up to 1024x768, it looks blurry and sort of squashed. I'm on a 17" flat screen monitor, so this shouldn't be happening? Any way I can fix this? Got a new graphics card and want to play on higher resolutions
    im no guru but this is what i do, get your monitor size defalt, if it 1024x768 check make sure its not real low like 800x600 , if you have a good card turn it up & then make the game MAtch those settings, works great for me.

alot of peep dont like to have their monitor's on high resolution cuz the text & icons are smaller but you can make'm big (below) & still have the sharp grapics.

right click on desktop, hit properties, go to settings , hit advance tab, look for the DPI settins, put it on large to start with, u can also make ur text on webpages bigger by hitting view at the top , then go to text & select that way.

hope this helps

Comment

Yeah I have 1024x768 desktop resolution. If I have it on 800*600 it's WAY too big. Thanks for teh help anyway.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
        X