Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how is this possible? (TV missile related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how is this possible? (TV missile related)

lol so odd... Have you tried pulling out the pin before throwing it ?

Comment

I've gotten quite a few necro grenade kills, even some still in the air. However it does annoy me when they magically disapear. I don't know what you have to do to get them to stay, but the number of times I've seen a group of people and lobbed a grenade, only to be shot to pieces and not have my grenade explode is way annoying.

KBK

Comment

Dont knock on koji, he has spent many hours in that gunner's seat. He has also told me he retired from bf2. Check his last online date. I do the same thing you mentioned, if you just happen to be avoiding a missle u can still end up in its line of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
          lol so odd... Have you tried pulling out the pin before throwing it ?
          it was in the air........

I tossed it like 3 metersto be exact

Comment

Koji not playing bf2 anymore? That would be weird and unexpected...

Comment

Originally posted by P_Static_2
              Dont knock on koji, he has spent many hours in that gunner's seat. He has also told me he retired from bf2. Check his last online date. I do the same thing you mentioned, if you just happen to be avoiding a missle u can still end up in its line of fire.
              dont knock on koji??

hed probably suck without that macro just like every other macro user

I know a guy whos better then him and is also using the macro

I wasnt able to dodge his shots until i told him to turn the macro of

then i dodged most of his shots easilly

Comment

I really really hate macro users. I do it the hard way (still needing practice) and it's kinda unfair when people can have 100 clicks per second or whatever.

Comment

Thats competition for ya. Anything to get that edge...**** all the "pro" clan's use it....I frown upon it myself. It steer's away from sheer talent.

Comment

Heheh thats funny. When I'm feeling cocky I don't even guide the missile all the way to its target. I just click off the screen before it gets there and I still hit the chopper or tank.
                    xfire: chodda
                    steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                      Heheh thats funny. When I'm feeling cocky I don't even guide the missile all the way to its target. I just click off the screen before it gets there and I still hit the chopper or tank.
                      There is nothing like hearing the "bang" crash sound; I guide it all the way to the target :laugh:

You're a better gunner than I expected, congrats - although I felt pretty much handicaped by my pilot

Comment

If you want to see macros first-hand, join the TWL 2v2 helicopter ladder: I would guess that 75% of the top teams have gunners using macros.

Right now, my team (Double Down) is number 1, but that's probably going to change soon enough: I mean, there's only so much dodging you can do against someone using a tool that almost guarantees a kill as long as the crosshair stays on the heli.

If that's what "competition" is going to mean in BF2, count me out. I'll just have fun pubbing...

Comment

Working...
                        X