Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Infantry 1 v. 1 Techniques

Originally posted by Josh122686 View Post
    Hitting people with an AT rocket is fun though...Ive be accused of using hacks whenever I would go on an AT rampage whenever I get bored
    i have been using it almost exclusively for the past week or so on my main, its damn fun, i don't care about my kdr on my main so long as its over 2 i will keep eryxing snipers at 200 yards and getting called hacker, or i call BS etc. its freakin fun i don't care what anyone says

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
      i have been using it almost exclusively for the past week or so on my main, its damn fun, i don't care about my kdr on my main so long as its over 2 i will keep eryxing snipers at 200 yards and getting called hacker, or i call BS etc. its freakin fun i don't care what anyone says
      AT rockets are very rewarding to get a kill with. I like the feel of getting kills with some weapons more than others (for instance: I would much rather kill someone with an M16 than a G36E). It just feels god like to own peope with AT rockets and other crap weapons (say PP-19).

Cheers

BTW. I saw your localization screenies and the one with 3 AT rocket kills in a row. Very cool

Comment

in short dulphin dive lol

pritty scummy but its the best way, i cant help dolphin dive but i refuse to bunny hop more than once, (the first one if a reflex lol)

even noob ranks bunny hop like theres no tomorrow, infrantry only has become so scummy recently.

What i do now, (because dolphin divers scare me) is try to only fight people who dont see me, however u always run into people. Then as guide says dolphin dive lolol

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary
          BTW. I saw your localization screenies and the one with 3 AT rocket kills in a row. Very cool
          actually it was 4, but the kill message only shows 3 on bf2, if you look up at kill logs you will see 4

Comment

Ahah- even cooler

Cheers

Comment

I'll have to put this to good use as I usually use Infantry just to drive some of my stats up more than if I were the sniper I like being.

Comment

Working...
              X